• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Warcraft: O&H Remastered - Shadow Spear

Unlike clerics of Northshire, who use the benevolent energies of the Light, orcish necrolytes utilize the black energies of the void to cause excruciating pain to those they strike. Never use them in caves. Shadow spears weren't meant to be used in such a fashion, after all..

Keywords:

orc, war, shadow spear
Previews
Contents

Shadow Spear (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Useful in some cases, approved.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 58
Uh.. is it a literal spear? Or a magical construct that has a vague shape of a spear? That's a question that always pondered my mind. Either way, gave it a shot and made an attempt at making it more spear-esque.
All you have to really do is grab a spear from google like this one, then put that over top of the back area and trace around it..so it gives the shape of the spear.
Also, change the angle so its pointing upwards instead of down.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 58
I'm a bit confused with your feedback here Panda tbh... this is perfectly fine and a great recreation of the original WC1 icon. It's a shadow spear not a troll attacking a footman with a nondescript metal weapon.
I guess if its that bit of confusion, just rotate the spear itself to the tip of it is facing the top left and ill approve, i was looking at it the wrong way my apoligies. @Artork312