• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

House the Refugee

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Nuclear
Well I was really bored one afternoon so I amd ethis map I have no use for it but if anyone else does go for it!! :D

I'm also hoping you will give me feed back on how I did... :D

Keywords:
House, Refugee
Contents

House the Refugee (Map)

Reviews
18:21, 16th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Exiting description dude! I think it must have taken you hours to come up with such a complex Details-section!...Stupid sarcasm out of the way, how do you suppose anyone will download your map if they have no idea what it is? I mean,look at it! I see a few hero start-points and random terrain patterns... Suggested players : 1...Type : Template / Terrain...still not ringing a bell...if I were the average Hiveworkshop user, I'd wouldn't even consider hovering my mouse around the ...wait...what?..."Download AWESOME MAP"?!?!...Excuse me?...o.k. look, I'll be first to post, but not the first one to give you any feedback. I want to see what others have to say about this "awesomeness" you've created. Downloading and reviewing chances : 15% (Pending). To be tested tomorrow!

-Edit : It's early morning here...it's raining...listening to "The thunderous hooves of two goats in the sky"...and I was ready to test your map, when I saw the comments bellow.
To upload from Epic-war? That's just sad. You deserve no respect! Improve your ways warblade101 and people might think of downloading your "awesome" maps. Try taking things seriously from now on. Rating : ? Voted for Rejection.

Last edited:
Level 12
Exiting description dude! I think it must have taken you hours to come up with such a complex Details-section!...Stupid sarcasm out of the way, how do you suppose anyone will download your map if they have no idea what it is? I mean,look at it! I see a few hero start-points and random terrain patterns... Suggested players : 1...Type : Template / Terrain...still not ringing a bell...if I were the average Hiveworkshop user, I'd wouldn't even consider hovering my mouse around the ...wait...what?..."Download AWESOME MAP"?!?!...Excuse me?...o.k. look, I'll be first to post, but not the first one to give you any feedback. I want to see what others have to say about this "awesomeness" you've created. Downloading and reviewing chances : 15% (Pending). To be tested tomorrow!
Seriously, can you improve the readability of your post?

Anyways, like the top post says, your description sucks and makes the map look bad, along with the "Awesome Map" file name. Refuse to test.

Rating: N/A

Voted for Rejection.