• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Battle.Net Experience

The Battle.Net Experience

A short trip through the experiences of your every day B.Net'er. May induce childish laughter, lulz, nausea, depression or in some cases insanity.

Warning! This map contains graphic depictions of Batte.Net that may or may not be limited to the following: Logging onto Battle.Net, searching for a ladder game, waiting for your teammates to load and even a friendly conversation with teammates.

Cinematic by DungeonM. Terrain by Blizzard Entertainment. Inspired by Messiah00Guy(USEast)'s SC version.

Hope you enjoy.

Update: I will not be making a sequel, most of the ideas present have been exhausted and another would be redundant in my opinion.

Keywords:
Cinematic, Comedy, Humor, Sarcasm, Horror Film, Slice of Life, Battle.Net, Insanity.
Contents

The Battle.Net Experience (Map)

Reviews
01:46, 3rd Aug 2009 Linaze: I don't know what to do with this, I must admit that it was fairly entertaining. I suppose this could've been pulled off somewhat better and some parts weren't as fun as others and the "loading screen" camera should be...

M

01:46, 3rd Aug 2009
Linaze: I don't know what to do with this, I must admit that it was fairly entertaining. I suppose this could've been pulled off somewhat better and some parts weren't as fun as others and the "loading screen" camera should be locked. But well, all in all, you did a pretty good job on this.

well, I haven't seen this before.

1) you should lock the camera
2) it has humor, but it's a bit boring to read the whole time
3) you have perfectly copied (of course not the main menue etc.) battle.net :p
4) why did blue has a hydralisk?
5) this was very original, to make a copy of a game in battle.net
2.6 / 5 --> 3 / 5

Level 4
I don't tend to play in bnet because of things like that XD This was totally amazing an really creative, 5/5 and the Hydralisk, that was so freaking funny XD

Level 9
I'm glad most of you enjoyed it. I had it about 3/4 of the way done about 2 years ago and recently decided to just rush the rest of it. When I get some time I'll be sure to touch it up a little bit by fixing some of the cameras, I agree they're a bit sloppy at times.

As for a sequel, what more can be said? This is battle.net.

Level 12
Funny, but how the hell did the blue player got a hydralisk? xD

VERY humoristic :p
5/5 from me.

Level 3
Laughing My Ass Off!!! that was so funny I craped my pants. Its funny how alot of people can relate to the , every game 1 guy loading for 10 hours then disconnecting in 5 mins and I used to be one of those noobs that said Im getting frost wyrms and I do nothing but get DK and wyrms.

5/5 for map and description.

Level 11
MAKE ANOTHER ONE! Lol Seriously Bro, but this time! Dota EXPERIENCE LMAO Oh god that shit be funny. Id love to help you make that one, that would be epic. Are you gona make any kind or sequal to this or nah?

Level 2
I must say the hydra >.> it was amazing
I found even more funny when teal dc's before killing yellow

Level 1
really funny i must say but you forget to say

-Lolz, rushing is for noobz
I'd like to see your rush me cheapskate
*Dies to Rush*

-Archers are for nubs
Don't make any archers got it!
Go for bears
*dies to airstrike, kept his bears in bear form whole time*

this is all stuff that HAPPENED to me... from 1 guy, in 1 day

Level 6
Ouch on the foul language, but I guess that's to be expected. :S

VERY Funny. I loved the Joseph Conrad joke; especially since I read Heart of Darkness and know about the quote "The Horror!" XD

5/5. I don't know if you updated to lock the cameras yet or not because I just didn't play with them.

Good job, you made me laugh well.

Level 19
This was really nice, you'll be encouraged to either extend it or to actually make a sequel against your own will [Heh Heh... >=)] and here's another question, where's the button in Hive Workshop saying ''Vote For Warcraft's Top 200 Games"? 5/5

Level 1
this is great. housefire, hydralisk, crappy customs list (besides PMP). very original and true. nice job man.

as far as a sequel goes dont do it. its good as-is dont mess it up with a terrid knock off with recycled jokes.