• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes on Battle.Net v1.0e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Heroes on battle.net. Plays as famous players from all realms of battle.net from all games, dota,sw, nvb, island defense, many more. heroes skill depend on what game there famous for playing

Keywords:
parody, AoS, Heroes on battle.net, naruto vs bleach
Contents

Heroes on Battle.Net v1.0e (Map)

Reviews
10:06, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:[/size][/B] Really low quality map, that is based on the Dota template thus containing no originality, the heroes are bad aswell. Rejected. Use EpicWar for maps like this.

M

10:06, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:[/size][/B]
Really low quality map, that is based on the Dota template thus containing no originality, the heroes are bad aswell. Rejected. Use EpicWar for maps like this.

Level 1
omg...
one of the worst dota copies ive ever seen...
just regurlar/slightly edited wc3 heroes which are partly even not playable
epic fail in a row
1/5
(cause 0/5 cant be voted)

Level 1
Incorrect Frozen, dota isn't the first aos, why do people think that?

i never said dota was the first lol
read more carefully!!
but for example: the terrain looks to me like 1:1 to the dota one
thats what i meant
it looks like u took the dota map,deleted all characters and put the normal wc3 stuff in it