• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dentarg

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My latest Horde hero: Dentarg the Ogre-Magi.
I think he turned out pretty well.
Give credits if used or edited.

Keywords:
ogre, dentarg, shadowmoon, magi, horde
Contents

Dentarg (Model)

Dentarg (Model)

Reviews
13:05, 7th Apr 2009 Pyritie: The hero glow needs to stay in the same place, not be attached to the feet. BlinkBoy: The textures is way too big, compact it(instead of 100 quality use 80), also optimize the model and work out the skin, it's a poor...

M

13:05, 7th Apr 2009
Pyritie: The hero glow needs to stay in the same place, not be attached to the feet.

BlinkBoy: The textures is way too big, compact it(instead of 100 quality use 80), also optimize the model and work out the skin, it's a poor edit. It's against the rules to accept simple geomerges, add some detail, if possible edit the animations or add particle emitters. Rejected until update.

Level 5
Yaa first dl! Lets see o_O

EDIT
Niiiiiiice model its animations seem to have no problems as far as I can see (but I'm very lazy).
The slam animation looks like he's playing one handed golf which I think looks funny. One problem however, the hero glow is at his origin o_O it makes his feet and legs look illuminated.
5/5 XD

Level 5
Cool model and not that big (filesize :wink: ).
Just some things about the glow:
- It's "wrong" that it's moving when the hero does, i.e. when he walks it moves up and down.
- Could be centered a bit more.
- What about a glow attached to the weapon? Could be pretty.

Pyritie said:
The hero glow needs to stay in the same place, not be attached to the feet

it looks good but the skull shoulders are a bit big

rework the skin.

Cool model and not that big (filesize :wink: ).
Just some things about the glow:
- It's "wrong" that it's moving when the hero does, i.e. when he walks it moves up and down.
- Could be centered a bit more.

- What about a glow attached to the weapon? Could be pretty.

fix those.... and personaly.... you should reduce the pollie count on the skulls

overal rating: 3.47/5 Good but more work needed

~Misha~

Level 6
Dentarg.jpg
DentargW2.jpg

He is most definitely two headed. =)

I really like this model and the other one of Cho'Gal. I have one problem with them though, I really would like versions without the weapons and punching animations instead.

That would make them a lot more useful to me.

Make the two eyed head have glowing red irides ("eyes") like in the icon on War II, pinprik irides though.
Also the teeth need to be made larger on the one eyed one, and the angle changed on the two eyed one.

Change those and it will be brilliant. =)

Last edited:
Level 3
Yaa first dl! Lets see o_O

EDIT
Niiiiiiice model its animations seem to have no problems as far as I can see (but I'm very lazy).
The slam animation looks like he's playing one handed golf which I think looks funny. One problem however, the hero glow is at his origin o_O it makes his feet and legs look illuminated.
5/5 XD
One handed Golf? He could probably do that, he's an Ogre after all :p.