• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

10 Random Facts about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
No, it does not. Being atheist and agnostic is a logical fallacy, you're just agnostic if you find the probability of a god existing very unlikely but not impossible.

-*meow*
I wasn't aware such simple phrases can put people in such a long winding bind. "atheist agnostic", as well as "weak atheist" is a term to say you're agnostic, but you're leaning to the atheist side. "theist agnostic" as well as "weak theist" means you're leaning to the theist side. they make these terms because it's hard to be completely beliefless and lacking thought. This is the first time I've seen so many people line up to argue about it because they take the term literally.

Who the hell do you think Allah is?
An Ordinary Christian, contrary to a Buddhist's point of view, would believe the God of another religion to be a false god. Hence, Zeus, Vishnu, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and, yes, Allah, would be considered the wrong god by lack of Christianity only.

this is known as hypoalgesia. it can be bad, it can show signs of weak nerve response and small sector nerve damage. have you always been like this? have you ever bashed you head or neck?

it is one thing to be resiliant to a punch in the arm but another to be stabbed and not notice. you say you are tolerant to pain? does this mean you can resist it and ignor it or does it mean you do not feel it, for example do you feel it when someone hits you in the arm? is this effect all over your body or in certain areas such as the arms or legs.

being stabbed and not noticing can be a sign of degraded nerves, nerve damage or small sector brain/spine damage (this is onyl normally found in people with head/neck injurys, old people and people with certain diseases) which could be very bad, or it could just be who you are. either way i would be very careful because you could be at risk from nervous diseases or if you were in an accedent the pain tolerance could result in you hurt yourself even worse. be careful.

Either that or he has enough pain killers to assume he's flying every time he gets hit by a car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Who the hell do you think Allah is?
An Ordinary Christian, contrary to a Buddhist's point of view, would believe the God of another religion to be a false god. Hence, Zeus, Vishnu, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and, yes, Allah, would be considered the wrong god by lack of Christianity only.

the first commandment clearly states there are other gods than god. and yes, i'm christian. i reserve my right to criticize christian supremacists, whom i hate.

Level 6
Originally Posted by GST_Nemisis View Post
the only strange thing about me, i would say is the fact that i think i could really easily take revenge on someone and not be afraid of hurting them. this is something i have always worried about because i am not a bad person but i think if i were pushed i could do horrible things in a rage which i would definately regret afterwards.

i feel like that sometimes , i hit a guy with a wooden board in the head(it was just a superficial wound but he still didnt come to school for a couple of days and i had trouble with the principal) , but he was a real asshole always pushing on weaker guys , he really pissed me off

Level 4
this is known as hypoalgesia. it can be bad, it can show signs of weak nerve response and small sector nerve damage. have you always been like this? have you ever bashed you head or neck?

it is one thing to be resiliant to a punch in the arm but another to be stabbed and not notice. you say you are tolerant to pain? does this mean you can resist it and ignor it or does it mean you do not feel it, for example do you feel it when someone hits you in the arm? is this effect all over your body or in certain areas such as the arms or legs.

being stabbed and not noticing can be a sign of degraded nerves, nerve damage or small sector brain/spine damage (this is onyl normally found in people with head/neck injurys, old people and people with certain diseases) which could be very bad, or it could just be who you are. either way i would be very careful because you could be at risk from nervous diseases or if you were in an accedent the pain tolerance could result in you hurt yourself even worse. be careful.

I know, I feel everything, but for me, it's all in the mind. You just phase it out, and it slowly degrades. I can still feel it, I'm just not bothered by it.

And I do know that a lack of feeling is a sign of Degenerated Nerves. Thanks for the concern anyway. Informative post.

Level 36
See false idols. I told ya. The Catholic religion believes in only one God, and this God is the one we worship. It refers to worshipping 'false idols' which in those days meant worshipping pagan gods or babylonian idols etc. Nowadays, (the catholic church anyway) interprets it as meaning not to worship things like money, or satan.

Level 8
See false idols. I told ya. The Catholic religion believes in only one God, and this God is the one we worship. It refers to worshipping 'false idols' which in those days meant worshipping pagan gods or babylonian idols etc. Nowadays, (the catholic church anyway) interprets it as meaning not to worship things like money, or satan.

Ya. God forbid that Pagan symbols would be associated with Christianity... or not. The Easter Bunny originally stems from Pagan ritual, just in case ya didn't know. Probably not something that the church professes too much...

Level 36
No, everybody knows that the Easter Bunny was created as a way for people to worship Saint Peter (who was actually a rabbit, Peter Rabbit). Yes, the Pope should be a rabbit, but of course the Church is trying to cover it all up as some conspiracy theory and assasinate anyone who comes too close to figuring out the truth with their Ninja Death Monkeys. Or I could be watching too much South Park, hell if I know.

Level 8
No, everybody knows that the Easter Bunny was created as a way for people to worship Saint Peter (who was actually a rabbit, Peter Rabbit). Yes, the Pope should be a rabbit, but of course the Church is trying to cover it all up as some conspiracy theory and assasinate anyone who comes too close to figuring out the truth with their Ninja Death Monkeys. Or I could be watching too much South Park, hell if I know.

Uhh.... okay? But really... easter bunny = pagan god(ess?). As to the Ninja Death Monkeys, I can't say much. Ummm... ya, so, weird....:emote_grin:

Level 4
Stop post off-topic from the title...

1. I hate myself
2. I like only 1% of my own family
3. I believe I have another soul inside myself
4. I like talking with my other self even if she is a girl
5. Even I have different God with my ID
6. I hate religion
7. I eat very much but never get fat
8. I have brother that really hate Hive
9. I fight my brother for join Hive once
10. I respect moderator but feel weird about Chriz

Level 10
Stop post off-topic from the title...

1. I hate myself
5. Even I have different God with my ID
6. I hate religion
7. I eat very much but never get fat
8. I have brother that really hate Hive
9. I fight my brother for join Hive once
10. I respect moderator but feel weird about Chriz

Ouch......

Level 4
1. I hate myself

1. I hate for being such something that I don't like, I hate for go to school but I keep go to school... I hate lie but I keep lying, I can became something that I want to

2. All of my family are good people but 99% make me feel weird, so I didn't like to stay with them

Enough?? Other number??

Level 21

I use to have something like this. Except it was another person, and not inside me. It was like an imaginary friend kind of, but I didn't imagine it to appear when I wanted it to, it just did. But after a few days of it being around it disappeared. I think because I had a dream that it died. It was when I was little and my imagination was too big for itself lol.

Level 19
Ten things about me

1. I'm an American Football hero
2. My favorite number is 5
3. I'm an Atheist
4. I'm a great doodler
5. I desperately need to learn how to take pictures with my web cam
6. My favorite food is the Corn Dog
7. My football number is also 5
8. I love American Football, but I hate Soccer (Other than American Football)
9. I'm from California, but I wish I was from Scotland
10. I speak 2 languages

Level 4
OffTopic(edited):Scyth was a tough guy, once you bother him he will wear his uniform and cruch you with the shoulder... For number I think 4,13 and 666 are better

@SuPa- maybe you have some kind like imagination friends?? Not for me, sometimes even I wake up at the hospital... They say I collapse for 2 days and what I remember I was play with her, weird... Do I have an ghost or demon with me??

Level 21
@Scyth-Master
Yeah... just like I'm the queen of England, and yet I'm a guy

pwned.

also why scotland? ive been there its ok but not great, its pretty much the same as england, wales and ireland just each has different accents and weather, that may be a big generalisation but i can get on with people from here (london) just as well as anyone from anywhere else the UK. this is probably due to TV culture, we are all grown up on the same TV shows so we all have similar things about us, its really weird but true. oh also its not just TV but media in general.

Level 6
1. i am a wow exporter.
2. im married.
3. im only 21 years old.
4. i have a 13 month old daughter.
5. i just found out werewulf was a female.
6. i HAVE stepped foot on all 7 continents.
7. i have a degree in gaming and simulation programming
8. im a professional beta tester for a major gaming company.
9. i secretly wish i was asian.
10. cant remember why i decided to write this.

Level 5
1# i am not gay
2#i did not post "i am not gay" as 1#. i posted "big brother is watching you. doublething plusgood, you must believe it, or big brother wil re-educate you.
3#i am learning to play guitar
4# i like silverchair. silverchair is the best band in the world
5# I am a myspace whore
6#i dont meanr whore in the literal sense
7#i am very very bored, hence i am on this site
8#i used to be sorta emo
9# i am getting all silverchairs albums, 2 more to go!
10# jesus is my lord and saviour, and i hope he will be yours too oneday

Level 3
1. I am not gay :emote_laugh:
2. I am learning to play guitar
3. I think evolution is bull, because if it were true, then why aren't the apes here and now evolving and haven't evolved. Seriously, we haven't seen a single ape that has evolved into humans.
4. I like System of a Down
5. According to what my mother said last night, I am a "lazy son of a bitch" and a "useless piece of shit" :emote_innocent:
6. I don't play sports because i'm not popular enough, therefore I play 1/30th of the time (when I first started playing Baseball, our first 3 games I just sat on the bench the entire time, I quit 3 games later when I got up to bat once in each game when our entire team had gone up at least 5 times)
7. I'm 14 years old
8. My 21 year old sister is a tattle-tale lol
9. I am an Uncle (one of my most used usernames is "Unclesatan") :D
10. I love The Hive

Level 3
That might be because the process takes millions upon millions of years perhaps?
So what, have we just 'stopped' evolving? I don't see any hybrid monkey/human people around, do you? lol.
I don't see any cavemen around either.. unless someone is hiding them, and if monkeys evolved into humans, then why are there monkeys at all? Everything would be a human.

Level 14
Hybrid monkeys/humans??? Well as far as I know two different species cant... intermingle in that way. And there arent any more advanced humanlike monkeys cause we humans kill off competition. All in all I would say you havent even learned the basics of evolution. Oh well I hardly care. Each to his own. Also the whole "I am not gay" thing is making some of you sound a little gay.

Level 3
Hybrid monkeys/humans??? Well as far as I know two different species cant... intermingle in that way. And there arent any more advanced humanlike monkeys cause we humans kill off competition. All in all I would say you havent even learned the basics of evolution. Oh well I hardly care. Each to his own. Also the whole "I am not gay" thing is making some of you sound a little gay.
Ok so then everyone in this topic who said "i am not gay" is now "making some part of them sound a little gay"? I see. I could VERY easily turn this into a flame war, but i'm not going to because I feel sorry for you.
Oh well I hardly care.
Then why bring it up?

Level 3
I brought it up because I can and you asked and so I had decided to answer. And in no way was I flaming. Perhaps you should try and find out what it is to flame. And also note the usage of "some" and not "all."
1. If you didn't care, then why did you do so? "Because I can", well, again, if you didn't care, then you should have or could have ignored it.
2. I didn't say you were flaming, I said I could turn this into a flame wars.
3. Ok, so what makes "some" of us sound gay, and not "all" who used it?
4. I'm done talking with you.

Level 5
any way. . . back onto topic. . .

10 Random Facts about me. . .

1) I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do

2) I like the Anime Death Note

3) I like the Anime/Manga Naruto

4) I like map making

5) Lol, I dont have the internet

6) I wanna get a job as a Graphic/Web Designer

7) I dont follow a religion

8) I dont smoke

9) Im 6"3

10) I like the show HOUSE

Level 3
1)I am Straight
2)i am 5"10
3)i am only 13
4)i don't own a tv
5)i am a christian
6)i play drums
7)i really like art
8)i want to be good at modelling... but i'm not
9)i think dwarves are awsome
10)i REALLY REALLY like the band Modest Mouse

Awesome. You're like.... me. Without the TV and Christian part >_>
I was 5'10 when I was 13 (i'm 14 now and i'm 6'2), I play drums, I like art, I wanna be good at modelling and i'm not, and I love Modest Mouse o.o

Float On = epic win

Level 18
3. I think evolution is bull, because if it were true, then why aren't the apes here and now evolving and haven't evolved. Seriously, we haven't seen a single ape that has evolved into humans.

It's simple, not all species of monkeys had the characteristics that allowed them survive better over the millienia, so only those few species with those characteristics evolved into humans. And you wouldn't 'see' apes evolve into humans, it's not something that happens instantly, it takes millions of years for the compounded characteristics to change one species into another. And besides, in a few million years the monkeys will have evolved, but why would they evolve into humans? The chance of that happening is insanely low.

-*meow*

Level 36
So what, have we just 'stopped' evolving? I don't see any hybrid monkey/human people around, do you? lol.
I don't see any cavemen around either.. unless someone is hiding them, and if monkeys evolved into humans, then why are there monkeys at all? Everything would be a human.

Evolution doesn't state that we come from monkeys, it states that the human race was once a very primitive lifeform, and gradually it evolved. Caveman don't exist anymore because THEY ARE OUR ANCESTORS. We all decended from caveman and neanderthals. Our intelligence has grown, and several things have changed. Back then, our toes used to be webbed, because we did a lot of swimming, notice they aren't now? We used to be covered in hair. The planets climate is warmer then it was then, so we do not need it, thus we have less hair now.

Scientists think that in the future our pinkie toes and fingers will no longer exist (babies will just start being born without them) because they aren't needed. Evolution takes its course.

Level 21
Scientists think that in the future our pinkie toes and fingers will no longer exist (babies will just start being born without them) because they aren't needed. Evolution takes its course.

its whats making the appendix dissapear and its whats making people today taller.

tbh you can believe in all the fairy tales you want, buts thats all they are, fairy tales.

Level 12
We still have the tail things. I heard on some documentary some thery that men once lived near and in water most the time which makes/made women capable of being 'injected' underwater or something. I don't remember if they ment that it's still like that today or if it just were back then at some time. But anyway: o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.