• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1 rep for best answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Be TRUTHFULL to your self!! no cheating by searching it in the WEB!! 1 rep for the winner(only 1 winner)

ok...here it begins...**give me the best description for a blackhole**:ogre_hurrhurr:

Roland

R

Roland

::Facepalm:: Here we go again...
I don't understand this or get this kind of thread.

An incredibly dense region in spacetime formed by the collapsing of a star under its own gravity after it goes Supernova. The gravity in this region is so strong that even light can't escape. At the center of a black hole is a point of infinite density and 0 volume known as the singularity theorized by Steven Hawking. Over time, black holes "erode" and radiate away. The radiation emitted by them is known as Hawking Radiation (also theorized by Steven Hawking, no surprise there).

Level 4
some of you are making me:ogre_hurrhurr: ....3 more slot to answer!fast!...some of u guyz description are incompleted...remember dont wright to long,the user above me almost got it correct!...next answer plz:thumbs_up:

What do you mean almost correct? That is what a blackhole is. It's a dense region in spacetime formed after the death of a star with incredibly strong gravity that radiates itself away over time in the form of Hawking radiation.

What part of the blackhole do you want to know about? The question is quite broad. (Also, slightly subjective due to the usage of the term "best")

Level 16
What do you mean almost correct? That is what a blackhole is. It's a dense region in spacetime with incredibly strong gravity that radiates itself away over time in the form of Hawking radiation.

What part of the blackhole do you want to know about? The question is quite broad.

Well,

some of you are making me:ogre_hurrhurr: ....3 more slot to answer!fast!...some of u guyz description are incompleted...remember dont wright to long,the user above me almost got it correct!...next answer plz:thumbs_up:

I don't think he is referring to the actual blackhole as in a cosmic body considering the fact that "Your anus" is an almost correct answer.

Level 4
And.....the result is 0,none of you get it correct...however doomlord almost get it correct.......I WILL NOW SHOW YOU THE ANSWER FOR THE BEST DESCRIPTION FOR A BLACKHOLE......................its........a.......WhiteHouse!!...thats the answer:ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

Oh wait. I forgot to mention the Event Horizon, which is pretty much the point of no return. The escape speed past the event horizon is greater than the speed of light, so nothing can escape after crossing it.

edit

And.....the result is 0,none of you get it correct...however doomlord almost get it correct.......I WILL NOW SHOW YOU THE ANSWER FOR THE BEST DESCRIPTION FOR A BLACKHOLE......................its........a.......WhiteHouse!!...thats the answer

Level 16
A BLACKHOLE......................its........a.......WhiteHouse!!...thats the answer:ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

Somebody kill me please....

Yeah well, some mod hit the Close button please. Thank you.

tz5jYAc.png

Level 4
yup thats right....it suck everything in...and nothing has ever come back alive exept for the worker n obama offcourse.......:ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

What reason can possibly justify measures of punishment for using the clinical word "anus" ?
Too much censorship is bound to become ridiculous.

Oh, as for the topic:
OP, are you familiar with the fact that you can't give reputation in Off-Topic?
You'd have to look up a user's prior post in another forum in order to give that 1 reputation point.
Neither efficient, nor useful.

Level 4
but the resource mod still gonna get 1 rep though,since he's answer is 101% correct(Excluding my answer):):goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.