• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Terraining Contest: Mad King's Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Completely redone my terrain.. Although I have problems with the mouth/gate thingy... Well,

222907-albums5913-picture62763.jpg

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

A lot better, but you might want to finish the top part of the mouth with some more archways.

Level 31
Oh, I should know, it was written in the first post of yours, Kael. Do we must post WIPs? Here is my WIP, it is far from ending though, started today. I don't want to be an ass, but ONLY 1 screenshot is needed? I don't get the rules, sorry.
mkrwipproof.png

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Great work, It really looks awesome. Since time is advancing and I have more urgent matters to attend to, I won't be joining this one, maybe the winter one ;). Anyway, I wish the best of luck to everyone.

Level 31
Thanks. I sacrificed only 2 evenings for this piece and it took me total of 6-7 hours, one more week remains to wait and I am certain you could spend your time making one terrain piece instead on surfing this forum, one hour a day is not a big deal if you have time to be online at hive already. You should give it a shot.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Yeah, well, . . . Inspiration is a must too so, yeah. :D. I am more interested in snowy terrains :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Yeah, I know :) Don't worry, I will be joining the winter one :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

To be honest, I liked BallisticTerrain's idea of making a ghostly kingdom, sadly though, his execution wasn't very good. I'd have been pleased to see something similar to the Cathedral from D3. Anyway, good luck to you all once again, hope to see you in the Christmas terraining contest, assuming there will be one that is :D

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Kael, why did you change your icon again? :( The Last one so cute.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Now now, don't be bummed out, Christmas is right around the corner with the snowy theme! :) (probably santa's realm? :D)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Now is as good a time as any to start :)

Level 2
Impressive, truly impressive.
Unlike the other failed tasks I had given you, a particular person has amazed me:
APproject, your representation of my realm is quite accurate and I am inclined to say, it is even better than what it truly looks like!
Juno, your imagination lacks depth, it is quite messy, but still somewhat evil.
And finally, David, you, are a disgrace! The definition of evil does not come with the attribute of being a complete mess: Know that I am quite majestic and would never let my servants make my realm look something like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.