• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(1)Pitfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Pitfighter

Single-Player Colosseum Map

Storyline
Pitfighters rarely survive the arena long enough to earn freedom - but, in your case, there might be an exception. You used to be a Royal Guard, but after a new heir has taken the throne, he has reduced you to a mere Pitfighter. Fight through forty waves of opposing Pitfighters and Monsters alike to earn your freedom, and have a chance to duel the Emperor himself.

Abilities

Enrage - Thoughts of your tormentous past put you in a terrifying rage, causing you to deal more damage and take more damage temprorarily.
Lvl. 1 - 55%, 55%
Lvl. 2 - 65%, 45%
Lvl. 3 - 75%, 35%
Lvl. 4 - 85%, 25%
Lvl. 5 - 95%, 15%

Glorious Stunt - Perform a stunt, the likes of which will cause an uproar in the stands.
-Offers a damage bonus when near the stands, damage bonus increases with each level.

Bountiful Pillage - Increases the chance of an item being dropped after defeating an opponent.
Lvl. 1 - +10%
Lvl. 2 - +15%
Lvl. 3 - +25%
Lvl. 4 - +35%
Lvl. 5 - +50%

Enemies
I have lots of enemy names right now... still workin' on 'em...
Slave
Schorpioen
Tormentrix
Carnefice (Boss)
Guard
Hangman
Executioner
Fetter
Jailer
Warden
Mauler
Straw Boss
Skipper
Convict
Fugitive
Mercenary
Giant Scorpion
Gargantuan Scorpion (Boss)
Village Militia
Labourer

Screenshots
Coming soon....

Help
I could definitely use some help, send me a message if you want to.

Level 19
Was wondering the same. The name sounds interesting though, would be cool to see what comes out of this. Good luck on your project :D

PS: Do you get to choose a hero or something?

It's going to be more story-oriented... really its just a prequel to my rpg, where you will be able to enter the arena freely without consequence and leave whenever. This is just if you had to stay there and fight for your freedom, with added bosses and goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.