• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1 minute and 14 seconds terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
spiritflightnq1.jpg

Personal record. Quite fugly though...

Level 4
It's called 'Create good looking terrain' not ‘Rush my ass off’ m'kay?
It's not about mind-blasting rush to the top with the time. You're not competing against someone's time...Or at least you shouldn't.
So from my position, this thread makes less sense than jumping off a cliff, while wearing Jigglypuff’s costume… I would GLaDLy leave this thread to the Care Police:
carepolicexu3rf0.gif

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
FreshMobster, I've already proven that I can make how you say it, "good looking terrains".
Now this is a form of challenge that I've taken, and I've achieved a score which I find satisfying.

So thanks for the... well, useless comment, but let me give you a friendly warning. Spam my thread with stupid images again, and you'll get into deep shit.

Level 14
i usually don't post on terraining, but you're so good I honestly couldn't ignore it.

Very nice, especially for being done incredibly fast.

@Freshmobster.. Rofl.

P.s. I knew they were spirit wyverns.. the glowyness gives it away

Level 36
It got the feel to it, and thats the MOST important thing when it comes to terraining, in my opinion. and fresh, just cause something is made fast, it dont make it bad.. and your a moron to call this terrain bad, yes theres not much "terrain" to it, but he's not the first, i remember some dude making a heaven looking thing, and there were no complains, as long as it looks good (which it does) and there is something the has with terraining to do to it, then it is allowed to be posted here...

Status
Not open for further replies.