• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some quick 30 minute terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Here is some quick zombie terrain that took around 30 minutes.

ZombieSwamp-1.jpg

ZombieSwamp-2.jpg

Level 6
Just a question, is it playable?

If so, quite good. But lacks some enviromental doodads

If not, change camera angle. Use some fog and lighning effects, add a lot more growth. And for a 30 minutes terrain it's not as good as it could be. You need a lot more practice

Level 9
To be honest, I really don't know what I was doing, It was just supposed to look scary, and the Marines are chatting about stuff, and the Zombies are in the distance. Ha ha ha. I ALWAYS forget the fog effects, Let me add some, and take new pics.

Level 27
I got some questions which will probably get you to start thinking:
Why are there spikes around the trees?
Does mushrooms grow in water?
Why would the marines impale a corpse?

1. Because they want to protect the trees from plant eating zombies who try to eat every tree on earth so we run out of oxygen. (i dunno.. it sounds hilarious)
2. Mushrooms.. are... Everywhere!!! rofl
3. Isn't it very obvious someone else did that -.-?

Status
Not open for further replies.