• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrain:Imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I can't begin to count how many movies used a setting just like this in the ending...either way, simply beautiful terrain.

Level 10
wow. . .thanks guys. . .I didn't think it was really anything special.

@Operator: yeah I had some but they detracted from the image/were hardly visible. And my Wc3campaigns as well as the Hive O_O were down at those particular moments so I couldn't bother finding some nice models. . .=P

Level 3
Very dramatic, very good.
The only thing I would have changed is the flag in the foreground.
The focus is obviously the castle. The path in the bottom leads your eyes to it and the sunset (or rise?) The flag is a bit distracting.

Also, I would add shadows to all of the objects (keeping the sun placement in mind). Use dummy units if you have to-- but that might be asking to much.

Great choice for the sky.

Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.