1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1.32.2 PATCH NOTES

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Archian, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I'm still on the opinion that Reforged crash and burn was because the Suit behind this project was thinking on terms of a Mobile game instead of treating this like the milestone for Pc gaming the game is.

Maybe in 2022 or 1.34 the game will be fully functional and worth of the prize. At the end of the day, this proves that buying GOTY is better for the soul and blood pressure than Pre-Ordering.

What still amuses me in a bad way is the casualization of the playing dificulty. Normal looks easier than casual in SC2, and Hard looks easier than the old normal. There is no new content for Veterans to compensate, even if the plan was moving these players to multiplayer, you could imagine several new maps designed for that purpose, but nothing.

2. Lord_Earthfire

Lord_Earthfire

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well, this are updates. Normally this is stuff that could be postponed until you get the big changes rolling. But in the current situation it is, just from a PR perspective, wise to pump the small fixes out imediatly while bigger issues get worked on.

I really appreciate the sound fixes, though. It was kinda annoying to get the reforged deathsounds when you expect different ones. I hope they also get the steadily repeating sounds fixed as soon as possible.

3. Avatars Lord

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    They kind of fixing the tornado model but not writing it on the patch notes makes me think that there may be more than what patch notes suggests that they have fixed/changed. Interesting that they don't write this stuff. Maybe they don't want to hear "Wow, so instead of fixing *insert big problem*, they ignored it and really fixed the *insert small problem* ?! nice priorities small indie company... " stuff I guess, IDK.

Attached Files:

4. Power107

Power107

Resources:
    Resources:
    Accurate representation of current state at Blizzard fanbase:

5. Amigoltu

Amigoltu

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. Power107

Power107

Resources:
    Resources:
    BTW, did they removed the splash screen for Reforged too? I don't remember seeing one.
    This is what splash screen in classic looks like:
    [​IMG]
    EDIT: It was removed in later patches but Reforged should have added a remastered version of that image...Maybe they found it too hard to remaster that???

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  7. Murlocologist

Murlocologist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    That Arthas cover image, along with the other ones in the series, were award winners in department of visuals among video games back in the day.

They may be quite old, but they aren't outdated. Those images were projects of their own, the attention to details, like in all wow covers as well, is quite great. They don't need remastered version, it is not technology that made them and it is not the upgraded technology that could make them better.

8. yxq1122

yxq1122

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Ants eat elephants:xxd:, they need time, a lot of time.

9. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's expected, sorry. It always has been this way when people updated maps/campaigns and you re-downloaded them over the the ones on your HDD and then tried to load a save file on a previous map/campaign version.
    Now, the issue is:
    "This can easily mean 24+ hours of progress in the bonus campaign with Rexxar. This is beyond stupid from blizzard." (1.32.2 now I cant load any campaign save files)
    if you are forced to update.

Seems like cutting ties with the Classic.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  10. Razorclaw_X

Razorclaw_X

Resources:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    It doesn't matter if it's in Current Patch data or not. The point was that stuff wasn't accessible in Custom.

11. Venombite

Venombite

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Razorclaw_X In one of your previous posts, you said something like they've fixed something regarding the Custom Campaigns in the editor. I'm not sure I understood it right. Have they really fixed something regarding the Custom Campaigns?

If yes, that's really good news. It means that they're planing to return them and are on their way, step by step. Though we have no clue how long will it take. :(

12. GIMLI_2

GIMLI_2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This and many other new natives...

13. verstefyren

verstefyren

Resources:
    Resources:
    I understand that/why people are permanently upset. But I myself am happy for updates. This is not a big update but I hope they will keep working on it. I have plenty of time. Just keep fixing, and hopefully make the campaign fun to play like Starcraft 2. Achievements would be a nice addition to the campaign!

My refund still stand. I will probably rebuy the game after x number of patches.

14. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    let's hope it's not x number of years, especially fan worked ones.

15. verstefyren

verstefyren

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah lets not hope that.

Fortunately, I have too much to do the coming months. Aint got much time for gaming. However, whenever they add brutal mode or something to the campaign, they got my money back.

16. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You'll not like it but I urge people not to be partial customers. True, if you go into a shop, you don't buy everything but what you need but you pay accordingly not for the whole stuff in the shop while only getting/needing a few apples.

17. Trill

Trill

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Don't forget the "Good job, devs, don't forget to take rest and don't overwork yourselves! We care about you!".

18. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    You know what - I appreciate that they fixed some issues, I really do, but I cannot shake the feeling that the whole previous patch and most of this one are fixing stuff that should have been fixed before releasing the game.

Wasn't this as an issue since 1.31?

Hahahahaha :D

From what I played Reforged before refunding, I really wish there was an option to turn these off completely in "HD".

Yeah, I'm sure no one could have guessed that people would want such an option /s.

This has been an issue since day 1 of the BETA...

Cool... But how about next time we get an option to edit hotkeys in-game, not through editing a .txt file? :)

---

Overall - a decent bug-fixing patch, but Reforged needs more than just bug-fixing patches. Hopefully some actually meaningful updates will come soon.

19. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    nah they can't overwork

20. Trill

Trill

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I know, its just a thing Warframe fanboys like to say to their devs, despite Warframe being developed by a massive company.