• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2c(3) bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
-the .html file for save codes seems to be bugged out for me. It keeps loading codes incorrectly without any artwork

-We wiped on seer, but got him under 50% and stole, we attempted a 2nd time, got him below 50% and were able to steal again without first killing boss

Last edited:
Level 3
-We wiped on seer, but got him under 50% and stole, we attempted a 2nd time, got him below 50% and were able to steal again without first killing boss

Mb its because every waking up of seer count as new spawn.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
@Soul: Yes, I forgot to set a flag back after doing some internal testing.
The generated codes still work fine, though, just need some extra effort to copy & paste them without selecting all the junk data in the process.

@Gimli: not a bug. It doesn't say that it deals double damage to undead in the tooltip, right?

Level 2
Hill Giant stop casting bug, not big deal but still worth to report.
Its on the very begging, ignore the rest of replay.

Attachments

• HG Stop Casting bug.w3g
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Level 1
I've prepared all needs for Flamebringer. And when the weapon made, I found that not the Flamebringer, the weapon made is Hopebringer. You know the Hopebringer is just one of the needs, but after erverything done, the achievement is still Hopebringer.
I think it's a bug.

@Zwiebelchen, Can you help to have a check?

Last edited:
Level 2
What is a "Hill Giant stop casting bug"? A little bit more information please?

i posted the replay but dont know if it works, but ill try to explain here. was playing psion soloing HG, used dancing blades and it just stops any casting spells just hit auto atack, no action besides auto atack for the hole fight. i think it should not happend.

Several times with monk too, always with healer merc.

Last edited:
Level 8
1. Draining Timber Talent for psion, doesnt work correctly. int from 1h sword is not added to ap.
2. Debuff that reduce haste ocasionaly makes units cast even longer and sometimes not cast spell at all.
3. zerker can pvp player in d3 in order to jump below, than summon merc (attack command make boss closer, so zerker can jump on Andrazzar and skip waves)

;)

Level 8
Ad.1 It's intended, draining timber grants only mana drain on 1h items.

Than 1h option sucks for psion.. even best 1h for psion is way worse than 45lvl staff.
I dont get, why:
Assasins gets Evasion
Psion agi, hst
ect.
These items are intended to be like this untill upgrades or... ?
I'm not judging, just wish to know the point, if it's not secret.

Level 7
Funny, but gamebreaking, bug :)

If you use Dancing Blade when enemy stays near to a portal, Mystic will teleport through portal and fly over all map to destination.
It could lead to infinity loop and require -repick (say goodbye to quest timers :'(

Replay from 1.2C(4) included.

Attachments

• bug.w3g
    15.2 KB · Views: 55
Level 1
So Flamebringers Active spell magma wave does 45-60 dmg and costs 13 mana to use not sure if thats intended, but seems unusable the way it is now.

Level 7
So Flamebringers Active spell magma wave does 45-60 dmg and costs 13 mana to use not sure if thats intended, but seems unusable the way it is now.

That seems fine? It seems its meant to be a little bit of "extra" for the weapon. I don't think its meant to function as a full blown 10th skill for Berserker to use. Its not like Berserker runs into any mana issues, and if it does then you can take the gaping wounds replenishes mana talent. Or simply don't use it. The stats on the weapon itself should be BiS regardless of the spell.

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
That seems fine? It seems its meant to be a little bit of "extra" for the weapon. I don't think its meant to function as a full blown 10th skill for Berserker to use. Its not like Berserker runs into any mana issues, and if it does then you can take the gaping wounds replenishes mana talent. Or simply don't use it. The stats on the weapon itself should be BiS regardless of the spell.
If it interrupts autoattacks, it lowers the dps :v

Level 1
Maybe i need to open my eyes, I just can't seem to understand how getting mana burned and dealing 60 damage is "Fine"

Level 8
No ways Box, that can't possibly be right. Should be at least APx1. The stats are pretty much in line with Titan's Spear.

Level 8
Guys what Z. ment:

1. post infos about bugs/glitches/incorrect info ect in bug section,
2. complain, wrong stats, ideas in differentone.

Level 8
Well it seemed like a bug to me too. Why would we think there would be an SP-based active on a 2H...

If it had no cost it would be fine, just an extra fun effect on the legendary. As it is, this active has no use for Berserker. Good thing I have no interest in playing that class. This seems like a 2H option for Crusader.

Bugs should be posted in a new thread for (4).

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
It's just a little something I threw in for Crusaders using 2H. The weapon is still great even without the ability.
And yes, the manacost is intentional, since it's essentially an extra spell and spells should cost mana. But I'm up for a little tweakage on that, since the cooldown is so long. Making it a free spell would open it up a little.

Level 8
Told girl I farmed phoniex for 54hrs in warcraft 3 mini game... She wasn't happy about it..
Is it bug or glitch? Z can You fix public reactions? ;p

Level 2
If you're wearing a belt and you get a cooldown reset (level 50 talents), the abilities interface closes. Happens with Crusader, Hunter and Bishop. I haven't tested this with other classes.

Level 3
1.2C (4)

When i equipped "Artic Pine Scepter" (Should be Arctic??) on my Bishop, there was no item model shown.

Level 8
assasin opportunists often missed dmg.. its like cast ability.. if u move or use another ability dmg wont occur even if ass complete hits.
and pls make venom lasts like 10 min... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.