• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Report 1.2C(18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So I was solo leveling my Female Magician and I got to the class advancement quest I couldn't kill the boss in the cloud plane so I looked up the tutorial to see what I was doing wrong and it was nothing, the boss didn't cast any spells and just basic attacked me, if this is intentional it seems to be a strange change, also note that I've tried this without a horse and it is the same result the boss just attacks you until you die, I restarted Warcraft and got the same result as well.

Here are some videos to explain further:

Older version of the boss fight I looked up, maybe because I picked female magician this doesn't work?

Trying out all the resistances to see if the basic attack wasn't AP and was actually a magic type, it wasn't.

Managed to find a spot to sit at and spam Water Globes at the boss, I'd assume this is around 455 units, if I go farther away the boss disappears.

EDIT: With my level 50 Berserker I killed the orc bosses, only the Rexxar boss casted spells (axe throw) the warlock didn't use the mana statues or make Rexxar invincible.

Last edited:
Level 1
Haven't played on Battle net in a while lol, well I can see why it's obvious that also fixed Demoralizing Shout and the graphical bug didn't know that was Blizzard related issue, regardless my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.