• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2B (15) Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Lets keep this orderly. when you post; use the subject line to specify the bug, then explain it best and just post replay with the time at which it occurred. And edit your original posts to add new bugs.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hunter's Pet affected by Frost arrow slow.

Happened around 40:00 during the third wave at d3. Just Aoed like normal when it popped up.

Bug Fixed.

Attachments

• Hunter slow affect pet perma.w3g
    208 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 8
Tooltip and bugs we had already found while testing but weren't fixed properly

Just to add to the Frost arrow thing, all pets, summons and mercs from any player can be affected by it. We just haven't managed to reproduce it reliably.

Ranger classes' Claw Strike and Beast Fury don't have their damage and effect applied when used with Servant of the Skies.

• Monk and Bishop improved Symbol of Fury still has the old description.
  • Squire level 25.3 talent, should be "when parrying" not "when evading"

Probably need to just check all the tooltips for improved skills that you've changed in B(15). Glad that I haven't come across any game-breaking bugs yet, looks like 1.2C development can start up soon.

Last edited:
Happened around 40:00 during the third wave at d3. Just Aoed like normal when it popped up.
I just checked again and found the reason why that happens. Thanks for the replay.
This has nothing to do with the regular perma-buff issue, btw.; this is specific to Frostbite Arrow and is actually a similar bug to the old "Giant Wolf Roar can affect mercs" bug.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
Sleeping Gnoll attacking + Frostarrow

20 minutes: Gnoll attacking shile sleeping
58 minutes: I am getting slowed by frostarrow
72 minutes: I am getting slowed by frostarrow

*not the exact times

Attachments

• Slowbug.w3g
    415.7 KB · Views: 55

Ira

Ira

Level 4
how should we know that a player being slowed is the same bug as a pet being slowed?

also first part pf the replay/post is about something else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.