• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

🗻HD Terraining Contest #2 - Vampire Folklore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Thank you! Yeah, I get what you mean, it wasn't easy balancing between trying to go for a moody dawn/dusk atmosphere and at the same time trying to make it possible to see stuff, I wanted the castle to be shaded, but the mid- to fore-ground wasn't easy to deal with.

I agree about the lights, but the only light-model I had at hand was too strong, it has a really big radius and affect almost every doodad surrounding it, so I had to use it sparingly, thus putting down one of them close to one lamp would be all I could do, hence I decided to not use it at all with the lamps. Although, they do technically have a little bit of a light-model connected to them by default.

I'll attach the map to the submission post :)

no sorry, still busy.
but im happy with my last submission being final
Can this be interpreted as you not planning on submitting any more entries? If not, I think we can close the contest, @Archian, since everyone have submitted their entries. If people do intend on submitting more entries then just disregard this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.