• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Еще одна карта

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Super Rasen Shuriken By lobster_1234,=========================================...... ( . ) ( . ) ) ( ( . )
Contents

Еще одна карта (Map)

Thanks for your submission to the spell section, I'm setting this to needs fix for the time being for the following reasons:

- This site has an English-only rule, please translate the resource name
- lacks a proper description
- Do not use ripped models we do not have permission to use, remove it from the uploaded map (it also unnecessarily inflates the file size)

Now for some notes on the code:
- Fix the indentation of your code
- The configuration is lacking, doesn't contain many values which it should (such as dummy creation data, effects)
- Use a timer for loops instead of adding a timer event (this allows you to easily stop the loop when you don't need it to be enabled, which should also be done)
- Store values which are used multiple times into temporary variables (notably GetUnitFacing +- 70)
- The spell has very little implementation of leveling - this should have more options other than damage
- Don't use terrain deformations, they always leak
- Text tags should be optionally included (boolean configurable would be my suggestion) due to the texttag limits in maps
- You don't need to store hashtable values into locals - hashtable access is O(1)
- Lacks documentation

Due to the lack of update within the last month and the particularly low standard of the resource this resource is going to be moved to the rejected section.
if you have any issues with this decision please send a PM to me or another moderator - similarly do so in the event that you would like to update this resource (and have an update ready)