• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UI bugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
hi, I just tried the following UI skin and it doesnt work for me.
the HumanUITile04.blp + time indicator doesnt work.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/humanuitile01-blp-217462/?prev=t=30&r=20&d=list&page=2

if I set the path to UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile04.TGA it uses the normal tile not the custom one.
same with UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile4.blp

if I try to use the advanced > interface method it becaomes transparent.

2094lsj.png

I know the pic doesnt show the bugged time indictator, but its the same thing I just removed the whole texture for now.

Level 30
Oh wait, I have been able to make HumanUITile04. Just convert it to TGA through Warcraft 3 Viewer then choose its quality of compression to 32kb. Then import it and go to Game Interface and change Console Texture 4 to this TGA file and make sure you are using Human Race.

But as for the Time Indicator, I fear this is quite bugged out or broken because I have tried any means and it does not really work.

But again, play as Human Race for the skins to work (except for the Time Indicator Frame because it seems it is broken somewhat but try conerting them to TGA and maybe it might work) because the paths you have putted like UI\Cursor\Human\HumanUITile04.blp... the two Human words there corresponds to what races they will work so when you change them to undead, they will only for undead except if you set them all at Game Interface, they will work on ALL races.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.