• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UI Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello! I got for my map this [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/humanuitile-timeindicatorframe-blp-121513/?prev=d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D30"]UI[/self], long time ago... But this particular part of the UI doesn't work, i mean that i cannot find the field to paste it in Game Interface, but i just imported it under needed path: UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp and it works, although it won't show when i play map in Multi Player, the UI part shows only when testing map - Single Player.
Any suggestions?
Yeah i know i'm not the only one who asked but i couldn't find answer...

So where do i put this time indicator part?

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
For multi player problem, you must set all players to Human and you must tick "Fixed player settings" at Scenario - Forces.
UI is not meant to be changed on Advanced - Game Interface (except for 4. part). If you are playing for Humans, you got the interface, changed their paths, and changed path for 4. part in Game Interface, it should work. I had the same problem, but that was my second map. In first map I also had that interface, so I exported those interfaces, and used them in new map. Now it works. This is indeed strange, but I think that they no longer work on THW, maybe the one who made it uploaded wrong file. And still, whenever I want it in any of my maps, I must export it from my first map in order to work. I tried every time downloading from THW, but it never worked. If you want me to I can export those files here.

Level 12
If you sure about exporting them from another map, then i'd be glad if could do it.
Edit: wait, aren't you the one who posted similar thread here on HIVE few months ago? You asked where to put this time indicator too? And i attached the screen where i showed that i pasted in Game Interface only 4 other elements...

Vunjo

Level 14
Hmm, y I think that I posted it few months ago indeed.
That was cause of my second map. Same problem, I had to go to Advance - Game Interface to fix it, but there's no such thing as time indicator there, meaning it can't work that way. There are 5 of 6 elements there, no time indicator...

Vunjo

Level 14
Hmm, I think that older version of the Interface works, not newer, and there's no more older versions on THW. That's why, I had a luck, I downloaded it when it was working :D
So, you can try again, in a new map with the one on THW. If that doesn't work, post, and I will upload the one that sure works =)

Level 12
Okay i'll test it with a map...
Edit: won't help even got worth, look:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    115.4 KB · Views: 216

Vunjo

Level 14
Uploading
I uploaded every tile, except for 4. one, cause you have to do it manually anyway.
Hope it works. I exported it from map where it works.

EDIT: 100x PI. post :D

Attachments

• HumanUITile01.BLP
    229.5 KB · Views: 49
  • HumanUITile02.blp
    186.4 KB · Views: 54
  • HumanUITile03.blp
    253 KB · Views: 46
  • HumanUITile-InventoryCover.blp
    113.9 KB · Views: 45
  • HumanUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp
    51.4 KB · Views: 54