• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I just have downloaded UI and don't know where to put this in game interface: UI\Console\NightElf\NightElfUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp

Level 30
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?p=976391

Here is how to upload a UI, the link above and also those fields with *races* refers to the race you are to type and on what race the UI will only work so for example if you typed Human in it, the UI will only work on Human and so forth.

Anyway, you will not really find out where to put that because its not the Interface. Once you typed in the correct path, it will change. Now, saying that the path: UI\Console\NightElf\NightElfUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp

It will only work and change the Time Indicator Frame of the race Night Elf. You can change those Night Elf texts in it to your preferred races so it will change the race's UI into your custom one.

Last edited:
Level 5
Chaosy said:
ok first of there is two ways to import a UI
either chaning the path (like a skin)
or changing some values in the "advanced>game interface"

secondly there is 6 parts of a UI you only got one.

I have already imported those 5 parts and they are working. I don't know just where to put that last one. Just like this: Image - Console Inventory = UI\Console\NightElf\NightElfUITile-InventoryCover.blp and i need that like: "Image - Time Indicator = UI\Console\NightElf\NightElfUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp" or something.

Hell Master said:
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?p=976391

Here is how to upload a UI, the link above and also those fields with *races* refers to the race you are to type and on what race the UI will only work so for example if you typed Human in it, the UI will only work on Human and so forth.

Anyway, you will not really find out where to put that because its not the Interface. Once you typed in the correct path, it will change. Now, saying that the path: UI\Console\NightElf\NightElfUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp

It will only work and change the Time Indicator Frame of the race Night Elf. You can change those Night Elf texts in it to your preferred races so it will change the race's UI into your custom one.

I didn't find that thing in tutorial (was there before posting). So if you say i won't find out where to put it, so then if i remake them all into Human (because everything in Game Interface are Human) it will work?

Level 30

No, because you have placed all of the textures to Gameplay Interface, they will all work for any race (anything you use in Gameplay Interface, will work for all races). For the time indicator frame, type:

UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp

If it wont work, try converting it into TGA file (only if it wont work) and re-import it again.

Level 5
Okay, that did work. But it's a little bit different. Am i missing something?

Attachments

• QQQ.GIF
    QQQ.GIF
    7.7 KB · Views: 137
Level 5
Okay, i made it to night and it looks way better. But is it possible to make that be always like that but game time is day? (because it's too dark for me when it's night)

Attachments

• QQQ.GIF
    QQQ.GIF
    5.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.