• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ASK] Upgrade normal hero to anothers stronger hero using item ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Link

The test trigger shows what you must do when you revive a unit. Set the revived unit to Unit variable and run the transformation trigger.

hmm.. can i make that the hero only be able to be revived if he buy ankh of reincarnation ?? so no need to using trigger to revive the dying unit ? like x hero the hero can be revived again if he had ankh of reincarnation in hero inventory.
so.. if i dont use a trigger to revive that hero , what must i change from the trigger to maintain the form of my hero that already transform everytimes the hero died and revived again ???

And the trigger may return the money i spent to if i want to buy the "Scroll of GOd" in the max form and disable me to bought the scroll of god again, but the item "Scroll of God" when i bought it in the max form is not being removed and only drop on the ground , maybe something wrong ???!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.