• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Warcraft 3 Quote Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 48
So I've decided to revive the old quote game thread. Sadly, the old thread got locked due to a high amount of off-topic spam. Those of you who were around that time might remember that we used to play a "Guess that quote" game in this forum, and it was really a whole bunch of fun. Thus I've decided to revive it!

Now, for those who are unfamiliar with this whole concept or who weren't around for long enough to see the old thread: A person gives four quotations from Warcraft 3. The quote-giver may find his quotes in whatever way he wishes. After someone gives a set of four quotes, everyone else in the thread tries to find out the source of the quotes("who said that?"). The first one to successfully point out all four quotes gets the privilege to give his own set of quotes and so on so forth.

Rules:
  • You may only give a set of quotes for guessing if you answered the previous person's set fully correctly.
  • You may guess the answers of a set as many times as you want, but guessing twice in a row\before the quote-giver confirms that your answers were wrong is forbidden.
  • You may only provide quotes from Warcraft 3, however, they can be anything - unit quotes, campaign dialogue, etc.
  • You are not allowed to use the World Editor or check inside the game to find out a set of quotes. You must use your memory in order to guess. However, if you are to give a set of quotes, you may use the World Editor or the game itself to find quotes to post. This should make it more challenging for those who are guessing.
  • Do NOT spam the thread or post off-topic material. Only post if your message contains a set of quotes, a set of answers or anything regarding the thread's topic(questions etc).
  • Due to the last game evolving into somewhat of a rep-war: THERE IS NO REWARD. No rep and no nothing. THIS IS PURELY FOR FUN. Do not ask for rep, do not complain about not getting rep and do NOT offer rep.

I'll start with an easy one:

1. Don't be so shallow!
2. I stole your precious...
3. Wanna buy me a drink?
4. No guts... No gory!

If you know the answers, simply post the here.

Last edited:
Level 18
hmm...well alright...err here are some easyones I remember
1 It is not a dress,its the standart *censored otherwise you'll know the unit :p* uniform!
2 My life for Auir,err I mean Nerzul!
3 Me smash you!
4 It came from...behind!

Level 18
It's the Drealord's (Non-elite).

Correct!

It had to be censored otherwise a quote like "Its not a dress its the standart Dreadlord uniform" and only the biggest idiot wouldnt figure it out,anyways your turn,i suppose.
BTW its a reference to the beta dreadlord who's clothes really looked like a dress.

Edit:He does?Meh too late, i already wrote my message so he won,i mean he got the 3 first ones right so it doesent matter.

Level 21
Correct!

It had to be censored otherwise a quote like "Its not a dress its the standart Dreadlord uniform" and only the biggest idiot wouldnt figure it out,anyways your turn,i suppose.
BTW its a reference to the beta dreadlord who's clothes really looked like a dress.

*Facepalm*
Why didn't I think of that quote?
I know some off by heart by playing Warcraft in the good old days.

Edit: Ready for the quotes!

Level 12
Well here I go:

1- Shh..I'm trying to think here.
2- Join us, or die.
3- I hear that Banshee's a real screamer.
4- Doesn't anyone stay dead anymore? (Cinematic)

From easy to insane, go for it.

Level 21
I only did it because I had no clue. I wouldn't have answered if I found it. No purpose in cheating for real.

1. Blademaster
2. Dragonhawk Rider
3. Acolyte
4. Abomination

You win man.
Congrats.

I was too stupid to know the quote for the third spot so yeah.

Level 11
Okay, here's mine.

1. This fresh air is irritating my eyes!
2. I never stole any buffs! I got receipts for all of 'em!
3. Humans check in, they don't check out.
4. Here comes the beast again.

They are pretty hard :p

Status
Not open for further replies.