• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 is not on a TOP 100 best PC games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, this link is kind of old, but there is something absurd about it...
It doesn't mention any Warcraft game prior to WOW.

WTF???

It has Starcraft 2, WOW...But that's OK! But they even have LOL! WTF again???
How a top 100 list have LOL but don't have Warcraft 3??? It doesn't make any sense to me....

Anyway, this is just a rant and here is the cursed link ...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/16/the-100-best-pc-games-of-all-time/10/

torchesandpitchforks.jpg

On a serious note, who gives a f* about lists like these?
I'd probably award Tetris or something comparable with the first place.

Level 13
Oblivion is the 3rd best game of all time? They are clearly trolling.

On the other hand, Deus Ex is a well-deserved 1st.

Besides, WC3 actually is a terrible game. The mods made using it, however...

Imo it's a great game. Incredible campaign, and it was one of the biggest esport games in its days of glory(correct me if i'm wrong)

Also, why would LoL not be on the list. It has some very intense gameplay, is probably one of the most played games in the world, and has an amazing esport following.

Level 2
Imo it's a great game. Incredible campaign, and it was one of the biggest esport games in its days of glory(correct me if i'm wrong)

Also, why would LoL not be on the list. It has some very intense gameplay, is probably one of the most played games in the world, and has an amazing esport following.

LOL being on the list is not my problem. My problem is that LOL is on the list and W3 is not, being a rip off of an W3 custom map

Status
Not open for further replies.