• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Land Mine (VISIBLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi guys, is there a whay to make goblin land mine visible? If it's not posible to do this is object editor, pls show me the most simle whay to make this using triggers. + rep

I'd just make it take forever to turn invisible.
There's a field on the ability used to lay the mines.
That field determines how long it takes for the mine to turn invisible. So you should set it to 0 or an extremely high number.
Why 0? Sometimes it means infinity.

Level 12
I think that spell dont have that option:

ability called "item place goblin land mine" dont have that ability....and goblin land mine abilities are:

1. "AOE damage upon death (Goblin land mine) = deals dmg upon death
2. "Mine - exploding (Goblin land mine) = make GLM invisible and detects enemy

And i didnt find any option in this abilities that can help....Can you check this in WE? pls

Level 4
"Mine - exploding (Goblin land mine)"
is the one and you have to incease the "Data - Invisibility Transition Time" to a very high number (I suggest using the Shift-key to incease it over the limits of the WE).

What you also could do is just remove the ability from the GLM, but then you have to trigger the Range->Death stuff.

PS: after that the Goblin Landmine is selectable. If you don't want that to happen, just add the "locus"ability to the Goblin Landmine.

Level 12
tnx Cataract92 it worked :goblin_good_job: So that is ability that Xonok speak about.......I edited that ability before making this post....but i set value 0 and thats why it didnt work....in this case 0 wasnt infinity...... + rep to both of you...

Btw guys i have one more problem, if you cant help i will make new post.....I want to make that i can use item in first invertory slot by clicking some button on keyboard..... I tried by making it like this

Event: Player - Keyboard Event (Player 1 presses the up arrow key)

Action: Game - Force UI Key (Force Player 1 to press the key NumPad 7)

NumPad 7 is hotkey for first invertory slot.

But this trigger didnt work :goblin_jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.