• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In the mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy living in the house came to refill the barrels with fresh water but he first went for a pee. Lucky him seeing that polar bear on the left. :p

Enjoy ^^

Attachments

• In the Mountains.JPG
    In the Mountains.JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 354
Level 11
looks very nice,has a nice "in the woods" feel to it
what you should add imo is more snow,i think if you use the rock models with snow on them from the xgm rock pack could do the trick
another thing,isnt the sun overlapping the mountains in the background?you should make the mountain range a lil smaller
and..looks very nice,has a nice forest feel to it
what you should add imo is more snow,i think if you use the rock models with snow on them from the xgm rock pack could do the trick
another thing,isnt the sun overlapping the mountains in the background?you should make the mountain range a lil smaller.
and...polar bears in forests??

Level 4
1) OMG, is it wc3?))
2) If the water is like mirror here, why can we see the things which are far away from the water?)
And what is the polar bear doing there?)
Is the sun made with photoshop? :D
9-/10, anyway)

Level 36
I'd work a little more on that lighting if I were you Oziris, as of right now it seems a little too bright on the eye, and that doesn't look particularely good, I'd also have to say that I agree about the reflected barrel, in fact, I personally think that this water-reflection thing is getting a bit over-used these days, a lake isn't a mirror, and to do reflections as perfectly as nature does it is really hard.

Other than that, I think the bear fits very good into the terrain ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.