• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coal's Rage System

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This system adds mana to the mountain king whenever he attacks and makes him lose mana over time, this is based on World of Warcrafts RAGE System.
NEW: Added a trigger so that mountain king cannot use mana potions

I made this because even though it's simple i didn't see any other rage system out there when i was searching for one.

Triggers -

[trigger=Rage Addition System]Rage Addition System
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Mountain King
Actions
Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) +20.00)[/trigger]

[trigger=Mana Potion Negator]Mana Potion Negator
Events
Unit - A unit Acquires an item
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Mountain King
(Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Potion of Mana
Actions
Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) for 15.00 seconds the text: Mountain Kings Are Unable To Use Mana Potions - Item Removed[/trigger]

Feel free to edit! Credit if used!

Keywords:
Rage,System,Rage System,Coal,Coal143,CyberDuelX16
Contents

Coal's Rage System (Map)

Reviews
15:20, 26th Mar 2010 The_Reborn_Devil: This is waaaaaay to simple. Status: Rejected Permanently Rating: N/A

M

15:20, 26th Mar 2010
The_Reborn_Devil:

This is waaaaaay to simple.

Rating: N/A

Level 37
  • Beserker Rage Addition System
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Mountain King
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + 20.00)
This will never get approved, it is way too simple. It's not a system in my opinion :)

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Actually, I Totally Agree with you

Hmmm...Maybe that's why i couldn't find one in the first place?

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

What system is this? You just use 1 action in 1 trigger.. and its abuseable, since "A Unit is attacked" event is only fired when a unit uses "attack" order, not when a unit is damaged by the MK.

The Attacking Unit has to be a Mountain King (Or Such), He's Melee so he can't attack until he's in range