• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Working on some Classical Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Been working on some music again.
Got something like 7 parts now but I'm trying to put them together for something like 20 minutes of music for a project of mine. Since I'm a musician I'm going to play this with a ~10 man ensemble.

Here's one of the parts.
Obviously don't spread the file outside this forum. It's still a small part of a greater whole and I just felt like sharing it here cus I didn't contribute to this site for a while. Therefor I would like it to stay in here just for people with the same interests to listen to it.

Ps: the cello isn't 100% pure, but that's cus of the shit sound from the program I'm using.

Attachments

• ensemble part 1.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
Level 19
With so much music that has been made already, I'm sure it looks like something.:)
The things I did weren't that creative in terms of music theory and I didn't go much further then using a b13.
The instruments I picked are related to people I know in person. Because as I said, I'm going to play this with a special music project. Therefor I actually wrote this for me and my friends. It could be Final Fantasy uses somewhat the same kind of instruments.

Level 19
Might be funny to show you how I worked on this.
I found an old recording from when I wrote this part.
I usually first write something on my bassguitar since it's my main instrument.
Here's the first version from when I wrote the song.
ps: it's always a bit hard to play complex chords on the bassguitar so the recording has some flaws. It was mainly made for myself to not forget the idea.

Attachments

• Memo (1).mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.