• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Sounds like something which could fit into this game my brother usually plays -- Runescape.

PS: It's actually fitting for many medieval-type games too:)

Level 10
Some nice ideas you have here. I like especially the pattern beginning at about 0:24 and the fast part of the "bridge" from 1:18 on. The slow parts could be more finalized, they should get a clearer drag to the following. They sound quite undecided at the moment.
The complete sound is very rough and with many changes especially in tempo. I guess you just recorded this without any corrections? For your final composition, I'd really recommend to decide where the tempo should change and try to keep it anywhere else.

OK, now you have some nice material to start - it's time to begin the composition now and build something out of it. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.