1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

A concept

Discussion in 'Sound / Music Art' started by operator, Jun 9, 2010.

1. operator

operator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here is a concept I'm working on:

http://www.sveinkb.com/Test.mp3

I guess you could call it "Warcraft music"

All the bits and parts doesen't connect well yet, but this is a work in progress.

Tell me what you think of it :)

2. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sounds like something which could fit into this game my brother usually plays -- Runescape.

PS: It's actually fitting for many medieval-type games too:)

3. operator

operator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I guess that's a good thing?

4. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes! +Rep for your effort:)

5. Waldbaer

Waldbaer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Some nice ideas you have here. I like especially the pattern beginning at about 0:24 and the fast part of the "bridge" from 1:18 on. The slow parts could be more finalized, they should get a clearer drag to the following. They sound quite undecided at the moment.
    The complete sound is very rough and with many changes especially in tempo. I guess you just recorded this without any corrections? For your final composition, I'd really recommend to decide where the tempo should change and try to keep it anywhere else.

OK, now you have some nice material to start - it's time to begin the composition now and build something out of it. :thumbs_up: