• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The hero factory - Submit your ideas for heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Lovely attitude, im sure people will be flocked in here to help you with ideas. The normal response when finding out you posted in the wrong forum would be "Oh sorry, could the moderator please move this to the proper forum? Thank you" and not "So what". If you dont care about the rules, you wont last here long.

Moved to Idea Factory forum.

Level 15
I got loads of them

Vampire Flying Sheep
Main Stat. Intellagence
he has
A life drain power
Vampuric aura
Somting like Black Arrows
and Doom

Butter Man
Aglity

He has a "Breath of Butter"
(like breath of fire except butter)
Slick Slide(Dodge)
Summon Cows(summons up a cow)
Light Of Butter(Like metamorphisis but he is golden and it makes him go super fast)

i'll poast more when my arms feel better

Level 8
I've got an idea for some heroes.

Terrifying Monster
Main Stat:Strength
A terrifying monster from a hidden island. This monster is destructive in every way and can even cause volcanos to erupt.

Massive Stomp-The monster stomps his massive foot making a shockwave around his legs.

Roar-The monster lets out a frightening roar, scaring away nearby enemies.

Destructive Presence-The monster's presence gives nearby allies bonus attack power against buildings.

Volcanic Eruption-The monster calls up a volcano that erupts, harming nearby units.

Ancient Psyker
Main Stat:Intelligence
A psyker who has prolonged his life with mind energy who has taken up arms to fight. All should beware his strange powers.

Healing Mind-The ancient psyker uses his mind to heal nearby allies.

Psionic Shards-The ancient psyker calls down a storm of psionic crystals damaging units within the storm.

Mind Trick-The ancient psyker creates illusions of himself to confuse enemies.

Power of the Brain-The ancient psyker uses his mind to call down stars to harm nearby enemies.

Mountain Climber
Main Stat:Agility
An expert at mountaineering, the mountain climber is a master at traversing long distances and helping others.

Geographic Expertise-The mountain climber uses his knowledge of the land to see a far away area.

Rage of Peaks-The mountain climber unleashes a frigid breath as cold as the highest peaks.

Boulder Dodger-The mountain climber uses his knowledge of dodging boulders to dodge enemy attacks.

First Aid Kit-The mountain climber pulls out his first aid kit and resurrects nearby fallen allies.

Silly Hero
A hero that was made up by a little kid, he has some strange powers that are powerful in battle.

Sizzling Bacon-The silly hero throws a small object on the ground that explodes, harming all units in the area.

Ancient Chinese Secret-The silly hero uses an Ancient Chinese Secret to heal an ally or harm an undead enemy.

Bedtime-The silly hero puts a unit to sleep for a while.

:eek:Super Awesome Control Ray-The silly hero turns an enemy into an ally with a Super Awesome Control Ray.

Level 8
Frostlord (Firelord reskinned)
Main stat - int
Ability 1 - Greater Frost Nova, based off thunderclap with the model changed to frost nova effect. Deals moderate damage to all units within 75 of the Frostlord.

Ability 2 - Frost Aura, based off endurance aura, just raise hit point gain and lower strength gain a tad. and change the description to something like, envelopes all friendly units near the caster with freezing armor, increasing their blah blah blah.

Ability 3 - Ice Blast, based off carrion swarm or shockwave, deals damage in a line.

Ultimate ability - Summon Icecrown Elemental, summons 3 powerful ice elementals that have frost armor and frostbolt, they last 120 seconds each.

Level 27
Shadow Assasin

Abilities

Assination - Assasin becomes invisible to the naked eye, speed is slowed down by some percent. with each level the percent increases but also the duration of the invisible event. if he attacks someone he will have double damage (When unseen).

Total Confusion - The assasin splits up into multiply copies (on first level these already will be like 7), it may seem much but the copies only last for a few seconds hoping the real Assasin could escape using Assasination.

Finish Off - (Modified Frenzy) The assasin's attack speed get pumped up greatly (First level 200%) but it only lasts for a few seconds (Like 5 first lvl).

Shadow Minions(Ultimate) - The assasin raises shadow minions from corpses nearby. They will last quite some time making you able to surround enemies.

I just thought i would make up something.

Level 10
I've got an idea for some heroes.

Terrifying Monster
A terrifying monster from a hidden island. This monster is destructive in every way and can even cause volcanos to erupt.

Massive Stomp-The monster stomps his massive foot making a shockwave around his legs.

Roar-The monster lets out a frightening roar, scaring away nearby enemies.

Destructive Presence-The monster's presence gives nearby allies bonus attack power against buildings.

Volcanic Eruption-The monster calls up a volcano that erupts, harming nearby units.

Ancient Psyker
Main Stat:Intelligence
A psyker who has prolonged his life with mind energy who has taken up arms to fight. All should beware his strange powers.

Healing Mind-The ancient psyker uses his mind to heal nearby allies.

Psionic Shards-The ancient psyker calls down a storm of psionic crystals damaging units within the storm.

Mind Trick-The ancient psyker creates illusions of himself to confuse enemies.

Power of the Brain-The ancient psyker uses his mind to call down stars to harm nearby enemies.

Mountain Climber
Main Stat:Agility
An expert at mountaineering, the mountain climber is a master at traversing long distances and helping others.

Geographic Expertise-The mountain climber uses his knowledge of the land to see a far away area.

Rage of Peaks-The mountain climber unleashes a frigid breath as cold as the highest peaks.

Boulder Dodger-The mountain climber uses his knowledge of dodging boulders to dodge enemy attacks.

First Aid Kit-The mountain climber pulls out his first aid kit and resurrects nearby fallen allies.

Silly Hero
A hero that was made up by a little kid, he has some strange powers that are powerful in battle.

Sizzling Bacon-The silly hero throws a small object on the ground that explodes, harming all units in the area.

Ancient Chinese Secret-The silly hero uses an Ancient Chinese Secret to heal an ally or harm an undead enemy.

Bedtime-The silly hero puts a unit to sleep for a while.

:eek:Super Awesome Control Ray-The silly hero turns an enemy into an ally with a Super Awesome Control Ray.

wow those are some really cool ideas, your good at hero ideas man, and description for spells are nice too.

Level 34
Ravager
Main stats: Strenght.
Abilities:
Devastating Smash = The Ravager jumps in the sky and smashes with his full body weight on the ground, damaging, stunning and tossing his enemies away. (Slam + Jump + Tossing away)

Pick Up = The Ravager grabs a item (tree, unit etc) and uses it as a weapon.
The weapons condition depends on the object he took. Like a Grunt lasts longer then a Footman and a tree 15 hits. (Like Warclub but better)

Frightning Aura = He's so strong and scary he makes his enemies frightened and weak. (-% attack speed and movement)

Raze to the Ground = He becomes so mad, he rushes to the target and levels it with the ground. (Melee Finger of Death but more gore)

Vile Earth Digger
Main stats: Strenght.
Abilities:

Dig = The Vile Earth Digger digs a tunnel in the ground and stays under, can move freely through the landscape. Can resurface anywhere on the map.
Can attack from Digmode but loses his 'invisibility' and comes up again.

Landslide = He stomps so hard on the grounds he creates a earthwave to the enemy, damaging and making them dizzy for a very small moment. (Shockwave with dizzyness)

Eat (Passive) = The Vile Earth Digger has a certain percentage to become bloodthirsty and eat his enemy. (Devour with % to succeed)

Rising Columns
= The V.E.D. digs deeper, very deep. So deep he releases a huge pressure on the earthplates and rises stone columns, who damage nearby enemies. However he must leave (something) behind, what makes him very vulnerable. (Starfall from beneath :wink: with rocks)

Level 14
The Ravager will be too strong.

What do you think about this:

Eredar Warlock
Base Stat: Int
Abilities:
Voidwalker: The Warlock summons a powerful Voidwalker to fight for him. Stunts enemy units around Voidwalker's summoning location.
Life Drain: Drains life points per second and gives them to the hero.
Rain of Fire: Calls a rain of Fire from the skies.
Doom: Marks a target for the manifestation of Doom. When the targeted unit dies, a Doom Guard spawns from its body.

Level 34
Erh try some other spells laddie, at least mine are orginal ;)
But maybe the Ravagar can be a boss or something or just weaker spells.

I may got some other heroes I've made, hang on *Walks away*

Level 14
Eredar Warlock
Base Stat: Int
Abilities:
Voidwalker: The Warlock summons a powerful Voidwalker to fight for him. Stunts enemy units around Voidwalker's summoning location.
Life Drain: Drains life points per second and gives them to the hero.
Corrupt: Corrupts a Moon Well so that it drains live from its owner's units and restores hp and mana to his enemies.
Seed of Corruption: Destroys the trees in an area, creating 2 corrupted ancients from them. The corrupted ancients have poison aura, that takes hp from all nearby units (ally and enemy) and gives them to them. Also they can be rooted and upgraded to Tree of Corruption, a powerful Ancient that cannot be uprooted but deals a large ammount of damage and trains Corrupted treants and is required for some buildings.

Level 8
Here's another hero.

Dark Samurai
Raised to be merciless and bloodthristy, this samurai is the bane of all that lives.

Life Drain - The samurai drains his enemies life using dark magics.

Bleak Minions - The samurai calls the ghosts of those he has killed to fight for him.

Darkener's Strike - The samurai gains the blessing of 'the Darkener', giving his strikes a chance to give corruption damage.

Grasp of Shadows - The samurai calls a shadow spirit to inhabit an enemy. When the enemy dies, the shadow spirit manifests and attacks.

Level 4
Here is one

Dragonic Knight

Dragon Breath: Breaths a cone of toxic dragon breath, dealing damage and stunning them due to the terrible smell.

Impale: Stabs the target enemy and, using it's immense strength, flings the foe a large distance

Dragon Skin: The Dragonic Knights skin is coated in scales and spikes, increasing his defense and returns damage

[Ultimate]Dragonic Transformation: Lets the dragon blood in his veins flow freely, transforming it into a powerful dragon, boosting all it's stats for a short amount of time

If u cant find a model or skin. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3498/ Here's a good one made by General Frank

Level 10
Nerubian Swarmer
The Swarmer is a specialized queen of the Nerubians, who carries her young into battle to aid her.

Broodlings - Upon death, the Nerubian Swarmer releases 8 Broodlings which live indefinitely. Each deals [1-2/2-3/3-4] damage and has [10/15/20] health with no armor, Unarmored. (Based off of Hydra Spawn ability)
Infestation - The Nerubian Swarmer plants one of her young into the body of a living target, dealing [50/75/100] damage over 8 seconds, and slowing their movement and attack speeds by 15%. (Based off of Acid Bomb ability)
Devour Corpse - The Nerubian Swarmer may eat corpses of fallen troops, be they allied or enemy, to regenerate health over time. Each rank increases health gained. (Based off of Cannibalize ability)
Hatch Eggs (Ultimate) - The Nerubian Swarmer releases 16 Broodlings, as described above, which live for 60 seconds. (Based off of Spirit Wolf ability)

Level 15
here is a hero i would have used for one of my own maps, but he didnt fit into the game:
Name: Crusader88
Model: Steam Tank
Main Stat: STR
Spells: Headsmack - Bash whit long stun duration and high bonus damage, but very small chance to trigger. Turret - Phoenix Fire ability whit the Quillbeast missile as Art: Missile. Rocket Launch - Cluster rockets whit 9999999 dmg (control dmg whit the max dmg, it should be pretty high) but very long casting time. Ultimate: Die in Style - Kaboom.

Bad plane driver
Model: Upside down flying mechine. :grin:
Abilitys:
By mistak--I mean purposly crash. ( Troll bat riders ability, can target ground)
Crazy Driveing ( Suddenly speeds him up and makes him go randomly around, so fast people cant attack him while he shoots at them.
Barrel Roll ( He amazingly does a barrel roll, and people around him as well as him get a adreniline rush (heals them, regenerats mana, speeds them up) for his animating it would be his death animation.)
Fall out of plane. (He falls out of the pain becaus its allways upside down, all it does is gets rid of the plan and makes a ground unit thats him)

Level 14
^ I don't care!

Worm Commander
Model: Dune Worm
Main Stat: Streght

Super Sheep
The Worm commander fires a Homing Supersheep at his enemies. When exploding, the sheep deals damage to all nearby enemy units AND trees

Kamikadze!
The Worm Commander makes a sucidal attack.

Minestrike
Calls a zeppelin to drop a number of mines that are visible in a selected area. The mines detonate if an enemy comes nearby or after 1 minute.

Armageddon
The wotm commander calls waves of meteors to explode in the ground, dealing damage to units, buildings and trees, no matter if they are friendly or enemy. Most units don't survive.

Level 34
Crazy Ivan
Strenght based

Plant Bomb:
He drops a bomb and he can let it go BOOM BOOM any time now, or let the timer do the trick.

Walking Bomb: Crazy Ivan captures a enemy/unit/friendly unit and turns it into a bomb and let it run back to his homies and BOOM.

Suiciderun:
He runs to his enemy and BOOM he's gone!

Nuclear Bomb: Crazy Ivan has still a secret weapon, his awasome small warhead. Plant it in a area and BOOM a big crater.

Level 4
Haha, yes I have played that game. But my name is, in fact, Ivan. That's why I thought it was cool that they had that unit in RA2.
Edit: Sorry, I didn't really explain. My AIM, and a bunch of other accounts are all called Crazy_Ivan05 or something along the lines of CrazyIvan. This is one of the times where I didn't use it, and this is the hugest coincidence ever.
By the way, "no offense" implies that I wasn't insulting you, I was just saying that I would put a great idea of a hero into my own map, not give it to someone else who might screw up the main idea.

Level 34
Smelly Man
Intelligence based

Belch: Smelly Man belches a toxic cloud at his enemies which get poisoned and get damaged. (Shockwave with diseasecloud model and effect)

Fartblast: Smelly Man farts so fast he creates a sonic wave made of farts which blow his surrounding enemies away and stunning and/or damaging them. (Throwing-away Warstomp with maybe diseasecloud effect)

Smelly Honor: He's smelly, figures... He slows his enemies down since he smells that bad. (- % Attackspeed and Movementspeed and diseasecloud effect)

Finger Of -no FART of Death!:
He farts one of his most foul, stinking and discuisting farts EVER created, the Fart of Death. His surrounding enemies (500 AoE?) die instantly. (AoE Finger of Death :) )

Try post your heroes and abilities like me, with hints and such people. =)
Is more helpfull for those who want it. ^^

Level 4
Coward
Agility based
[Dunno...]Escape Training(Passive): Increase run speed by 25 % per level
[Dunno...]Run the fuck away!!!(Used): Increases run speed by 500% for 5 seconds, increases in later levels.
[Wind Walk]Hide(Activated): Makes the coward invisible for X seconds.
[Avatar]Become Brave(Activated): Turns the coward into a Stalwart (What the hell? There aren't any freakin' nouns for a person who is brave!!) who is a lot stronger and doesnt want to run anymore.

Level 14
Some ordinary heroes:

Mag'tusk
Tuskarr Beastmaster (Str)

Summon Polar Bear: Summons a powerful Polar Bear to fight for you.
Envenomed Axe: Adds a chance to poison your enemy on attack. Poisoned enemies are slowed and the poison drains HP from him.
Spirits of the Earth: Slams the ground, stunning all nearby enemies and summoning 3 powerful wolves to fight for you.
Heroic Stance: Mag'tusk enters Heroic Stance, having his damage power, defense and movement speed increased. He also gains the Battle Shout ability.

Ankh-Aton
Nerubian King (Int)

Ancient Curse: Curses your enemy. Cursed enemies have decreased attack power. Also the damage they deal to their enemy are returned to them.
Icefall: Slams the ground and creates a row of Ice Shards. All enemies that come nearby to the Ice Shard are freezed by them.
Nerubian Eyes: Reveals all invisible units around Ankh-Aton.
Army of Spiders: Ankh-Aton summons an army from spiders from all nearby corpses.

Symonia Wisechaser
Silvermoon Ranger (Agi)

Mana Drain: Drains the mana of a nerby enemy unit.
Scout: Enters the Invisible Stance. While in invisible stance, Symonia can't attack. However, she can be detected only by Far Sight.
Wave of Mana: Sends a massive wave of Mana that restores the mana of Friendly units and drains life from enemy one.
Storm: Increases Symonia's attack speed for a minute. However while in Storm stance she can't use any of her other magics.

Level 4
Haha, at first when I turned back to this page I thought, "Wow, this is still going? It has to have so many posts by now!" Now I realize the Idea Factory forum just isn't very popular.

Level 34
The Office Man
Intelligence Based

Complainment: He complains against a group (AoE) so long and boring they all fall asleep, only if you touch them again they wake up. (AoE Sleep spell)

Throw Coffee: On the office, people have coffee. And coffee can be hot, very hot. He throws his coffee on a spot (AoE again) and everyone who comes there burns! I said they BURRRRRRN! BURN MOFO'S BURN! (Flame Strike but with coffee lol'd)

Aura of Money: People live on money, that's why they work. Our Office Man gives money to his friends and allies to let them work harder and faster. (-(Amount) of $ per minute(?) and + % Attack/Movement Speed)

Sacked:
This guy doesn't only sack (fire you know de-employe) people but he sacks them so hard they automaticly DIE! Yes they DIE! Sackpower! (Office version of Finger of Death lol'd)

Level 14
Happy Tauren
Streght

Joy!
The Happy Tauren makes all friendly units around him jump in joy, increasing their defense.

Maryjane!
All nearby enemies are shoot with a maryjane arrow, making them laught and unable to attack for 20 sec.

Jump!
Van Halen and David Lee Roth help the Happy Tauren tp jump over walls and units.

Relax!
Happy Tauren starts relaxing, having his armor invulnerable and his health full.

Keeper of the Groove
Intelligence

Force of Music
The Keeper of the Groove fires a powerful funk music soundwave, dealing damage to his enemies.

James Brown Tribute
The Keeper of the Groove MAKES IT FUNKY, stunning all enemies within range with a dizzy drink and James Brown cassette.

I feel Good!
Increases the damage speed of all nearby friendly units while they listen to I got You!

Mr. Funky President
The Keeper of the Groove enters the Funky President form, having his armor and attack speed incresed.

Level 34
Beerman! (including the !)
Strenght based

Knock Out!: He hits someone with a bottle which knocks him out. Simple but effective! (Melee Storm Bolt!)

Beer Party!: He throws around a few drinks to (amount like 5) units which get drunk, unavailable to attack and get slower. Also damages them since they drink some absint too. (Uh a spell but what one :confused:)

Heineken Commercial Upgrade!:
Yes, he's in the Heineken commercials! And yes, he drinks! By doing commercials he gets better (and more drunk) so he can do more damage and get more lives to get more drunk! Huray for Heineken beer, the Dutch beer! (+Damage and +Hp)

Beerfall!: He gets drunk and calls the drunken beergods! They let beer fall out of the sky and hit enemies! (Alcoholica version off Starfall!)

Last edited:
Level 8
Overzealous Cop
Main Stat: Strength
This police officer is a little too overzealous. He loves to stop people from getting places and enforces every law to everyone but himself.

Roadblock - The overzealous cop puts down a roadblock that slows nearby enemies.

Attack Dogs - The overzealous cop calls out attack dogs to help round up criminals.

I Smell Donuts - The overzealous cop and nearby allies starts to smell donuts, boosting speed and attack power.

Backup - The overzealous cop gets on his radio and calls for backup, summoning ten police officers.

Abyssal Duke
Main Stat: Intelligence
This evil being comes from the darkest pits of the Abyss and has the power of the countless beings that inhabit that dark dimension.

Mana Leech - The abyssal duke leeches a targeted unit's mana.

Hell Storm - The abyssal duke calls a firey storm from the pits of Hell to engulf his enemies.

Embrace of Darkness - The abyssal duke calls on dark energies to protect him for several seconds.

Spirits of the Abyss - The abyssal duke calls up the vile spirits of the Abyss. The spirits fly around the duke, harming enemies.

Level 7
You leave me no choice

Sniper!
Strength:Long range; medium damage
Weaknesses:Slow; not much mana
Attack: Medium
Defense: Bit high for start maybe 3 or 4?
Speed:Sloooowww
Main Attribute:Well agility is not his thing, intelligence...not even close... so only option would be strength
Strength:17
Agility:5
Intelligence:10
Skills: Fragment Gernade; Multi-Shot (only like a 5% chance and goes up); Focus Shot (few second delay and adds more damage, disables multi-shot); (Ulti) Head-Shot (Same as focus shot but multi-strike or focus shot can be used)
Takes little bit of stragty to use sniper

Level 8
Here's another hero from me:grin::

Retired Cannoneer
Main Stat: Intelligence
This cannoneer retired some time ago, that doesn't mean he has abandoned all of his wargear and weapons.

Cannons - The retired cannoneer brings out 2 cannons. The cannons can tear through enemy infantry and vehicles alike.

Mechanical Mechanics - The retired cannoneer pulls out 5 tiny mechanical mechanics to fix nearby machines, including the cannoneer's cannons.

Battle Intellect - The retired cannoneer's knowledge of battle allows him to give all nearby allies increased strength and agility against the enemy forces.

Pyrotechnic Extravaganza - The retired cannoneer pulls out 3 different machines that do different pyrotechnical things

• 1.The Flamer (Speacilized Tank) - The Flamer can shoot a jet of fire from it's barrel, scorching everything in front of it.
  • 2.The Juggernaut (Speacilized Catapult) - The Juggernaut can fire burning corpses retrieved from the battlefield to destroy enemies.
  • 3.The Dragon (Speacilized Plane) - The flying Dragon can drop bombs from above onto the enemy, decimating everything below it.

Level 34
Prostitute

Giving a Head: She gives a [Censored] to someone who [Censored] paid her to [Censored] him. First she does [Censored] and then a [Censored] and he gives her a wet [Censored]. (Sleep+Lifedrain and something else)

Boobflash: She [Censored] flash her [Censored] to the surrounding [Censored] enemies and allies. Her [Censored] friends get [Censored] healed and her [Censored] enemies get damaged. (Heal/Damage Slam.)

Aura of Beauty: [Censored] she's hot! She gives extra hormons to her friends and lesbian friendins. (+% attack- & movement speed)

Cum-O-Lot: She [Censored] and she [Censored] and she [CENSORED]! And her targetted enemies DIES of her [Censored] [Censored]!

Please kids :wink: This is a ADULT hero, don't use her under 18. :wink:

Level 14
Why are you ruining te thread?
42. OK, forget it

Nightmare Paranoicus
(Int)

Confusion: Targets a unit to be confused. Confused units act as hostiles both toallies and enemies and allies thread them as such. If unit survives () secondswhile confused, it's returned to its owner.

Sleep: Puts a unit in sleep. If the unit is attacked, it wakes. Sleeping units take damage over time.

Fear: All nearby enemy units have weakened armor and reduced speed.

Soulsteal: Targets a unit (no matter if its Immune to spells) to steal its soul. When the unit dies its soul will be spawned from its corpse. Souls are same as the targeted unit but can use only their abilities.

Level 8
Brother of the Wolf
This man is evil. He feels a bond to wolves and can bend many to his will. And he holds a weapon of great evil power...

Wolf Brothers-The brother of the wolf calls upon a pack of wolves to attack the enemy.

Furious Howl-The brother of the wolf lets out a unhuman howl, terrifying nearby enemies.

Might of the Pack-The brother of the wolf becomes more likely to make a critical strike.

The Gem of Chaos-The brother of the wolf pulls out the Gem of Chaos, an evil artifact that instantly kills anything it shoots a magical beam at.

Level 12
Master of Time

Time Warp

Warps to a target enemy unit,dealing damage.

Time Lock

Locks a target enemy unit in time,making it unable to act for X seconds.

Time Rift

Summons a duplicate from an alternate timeline.The duplicate deals X% of the Time Master's damage,takes X% damage,and lasts for X seconds.

Slow

Slows all units within 1500 AoE of the Master of Time by X% for X seconds while the caster remains unaffected.

Monk

Mind Blast

The Monk emits a wave of mental energy towards a target enemy unit,knocking it back and dealing X damage.

Meditation

The Monk enters a state of meditation,making himself invulnerable,but also making himself unable to move,attack or cast spells.While in Meditation heals X hit points per second.

Martial Arts

Gives a X% chance to critical strike and a X% chance to evade an attack.

Focus

Resets all cooldowns,replenishes mana by X,and increases base damage and attack speed by X% for X seconds.

Level 8
It's Nintendo villains time!!!

Andross
Evil Genius Ape
This evil ape has caused the Lylat System much trouble over the years. He's tried to conquer the whole system numerous times, with every attempt crushed by Team Star Fox.

Eye Beam-Andross unleashes a beam of dark energy from his eye on enemy ground units.

Emperor's Call-Andross summons 5 Venomian Fighters and 2 Venomian Tanks to aid him.

Presence of the Exiled-Andross' presence increases nearby enemies' health but makes their attack and defense go down.

Shadows of Lylat-Andross calls upon dark energies to protect him from enemies.

Bowser
Koopa King
The infamous king of the Koopa Troop, Bowser has kidnapped Princess Peach more than two dozen times. Every time he kidnaps the princess however, Mario always stops him.

Fire Breath-Bowser lets out a cone of flames from his jaws.

Koopa Stomp-Bowser stomps hard on the ground, stunning nearby enemies.

Koopa King's Claws-Bowser's extra sharp claws help him make critical strikes.

Whirling Fortress-Bowser retreats into his shell and transforms into a fast spinning shell that damages nearby units, enemy and ally.

Ganondorf
King of the Gerudos
The only man to be born into the Gerudo tribe in one-hundred years, Ganondorf is infused with the Triforce of Power. He like the other two Triforce wielders can manifest this power in an amazing way.

Energy Leech-Ganondorf pulls a unit's mana from their body, energizing himself with it.

Dark Shield-Ganondorf creates a shield of impenetrable magical energy around himself that lasts for forty-five seconds.

Massive Swipe-Ganondorf's expertise with swords allows him to hit multiple opponents with one swipe of his blade.

Black Transformation-Ganondorf's Triforce piece manifests itself in a sinister way, turning Ganondorf into Ganon, a horrid pig monster.

King Dedede
"King" of Dream Land
The self-appointed king of Dream Land, King Dedede. He always causes mischief and trouble for the residents of "his" kingdom.

Waddle Dee Throw-King Dedede throws a Waddle Dee at a targeted enemy.

Hammer Missles-King Dedede's mechanical hammer shoots missles at a target location, harming anyone nearby.

Penguin Smash-King Dedede smashes his hammer against the ground, stunning nearby units.

Super Dedede Robo-King Dedede jumps into his mighty robo-likeness in order to better crush his foes.

Ridley
Space Pirate Leader
The evil space pirate leader, Ridley hates humankind for murdering his species. Samus Aran is his greatest foe from the Galactic Federation.

Draconic Bite-Ridley bites his opponent, poisoning the unlucky foe.

Plasma Spew-Ridley unleashes a relentless flow of plasma from his mouth, burning opponents in it's path.

Space Dragon Talons-The talons of a space dragon like Ridley are dangerous and can critically harm opponents.

Plasma Explosion-Ridley unleashes a massive amount of plasma on the surrounding area, severely harming all units nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.