• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Hero Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i'm start thinking about heroes name, story, class, and abllity.
would someone give me an ideas.
i will credits to you for someone help.

Last edited:
Level 28
Well. I'm not sure about the lore of your campaign, you must make more details-- is it a warfield/Adventure/Melee or Strategy? And what clan do you require (E.x : Kirin Tor, Silver Hand, Scarlet Crusader...?). With that I can give you some heros to use for the campaign...

Level 3
Well. I'm not sure about the lore of your campaign, you must make more details-- is it a warfield/Adventure/Melee or Strategy? And what clan do you require (E.x : Kirin Tor, Silver Hand, Scarlet Crusader...?). With that I can give you some heros to use for the campaign...[/QUOTE

its a adventure campagin.
any clan

Last edited:
Level 6
I always thought an underutilized area for human heroes was a pure warrior or combat hero. We have the spellcasters and paladins, but pure warrior-heroes are less common.

I'd likely come up with a General or Lieutenant hero, using non-magical abilities. Like a modified version of Defend. Maybe a rush or charge. Evasion, Critical Strike, and Drunken Brawler are all excellent bases for physically boosting powers.

Also consider this: In all likelihood, magical learning came to the humans from the high elves, so it stands to reason that there would be those among human mages who would study the more nature-focused aspects of elven magic instead of just the arcane. A human ranger or druid, that summon beasts and uses natural magic would be unique, and it also provides an interesting character, one who exists in neither normal elven nor human magical circles, but has instead chosen to follow their own path for their own reasons. Such a person may be quite defensive about their abilities.

I've always always liked the idea of a class that combines damage and healing powers, perhaps through the use of medicines, poisons, and potions. Healing elixirs and corrosive acids are just two sides of the chemistry coin, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.