• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I Need A War Mill Without The Circular Saw And Trees That Support It. This Is To Better Resemble The Forge From Warcraft 3 Beta. The Saw Was Later Added To Make The Forge A Lumber Drop-off Point When The Original Orc Lumber Mill (hut) Was Deleted.
I Would Appreciate It , If Someone Creates The Model.
NO DON'T I FOUND THE ORIGINAL BETA PACK!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah i'm sorry but I can't do models with custom textures.

Here you go,Alkareen.

Attachments

• W_DSB_Portrait.mdx
    29.9 KB · Views: 114
  • W_DSG.mdx
    648.1 KB · Views: 112
  • W_DSG_Portrait.mdx
    29.9 KB · Views: 122
  • W_DSB.mdx
    648.1 KB · Views: 147
  • W_DSP.mdx
    648.1 KB · Views: 118
  • W_DSP_Portrait.mdx
    29.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Level 2
Hello, i've searched all over for glowless Hero models and I can't find any.. I'm making a standard style type game, but without heros, but I would like to use the hero models as units.. The glow is just annoying.. Anychance this could be done? Or if it already has, show me where? I've searched all day and I can't find glowless models :wsad:

I could really use, and would appreciate:
Glowless Uther
Glowless Sylvanus Windrunner

Glowless Far Seer
Glowless Blademaster
Glowless Thrall

Glowless Death Knight
Glowless Kel'thuzad (Necro)

Glowless Furion

Level 25
here you go :grin:

Attachments

• HeroDeathKnight.mdx
    155 KB · Views: 92
  • HeroFarSeer.mdx
    129.6 KB · Views: 86
  • HeroBladeMaster.mdx
    178.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Furion.mdx
    252.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Kelthuzad.mdx
    105.5 KB · Views: 91
  • SylvanusWindrunner.mdx
    145.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Thrall.mdx
    162.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Uther.mdx
    250.5 KB · Views: 122
Level 2
Could you please make weaponless blood, or is it high elf worker? And if you could(Not necessairly), you could chance its attack-1 animation so it will hit with right hand.

Level 3
Thanks for those great models.:smile:
But i still need a Weaponless Royal Guard.:sad:

And a question:Can you make a Hydra with one head i think the heads are the weapons of a Hydra.:huh:

Last edited:
Level 2
I asked for that could someone please make weaponless blood or is it high elf worker? And if you could(Not necessairly), you could chance its attack-1 animation so it will hit with right hand.

syc

syc

Level 8
I was wondering if anyone could explain how to take a shield or weapon and keep it while getting rid of the model. I would liek to take parts of frozen throne models and turn them into weapons or upgrades for some of these weaponless models.

And if someone is feeling daring, can they try to make a weaponless, shieldless blood elf leutenant... here is the kicker ... if at all possible, right handed :nw:

Status
Not open for further replies.