• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Arena - Main Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I always thought his around like 400 or something. Hard to keep track of the ages when the tell you little in that series.

Level 22
Picture of Model (model by DonDustin):

165490-albums2065-picture53283.jpg

Name:
Neo Alien Queen

Fighting Style:
Long ranged offensive and melee ranged offensive

Weapon(s):
Basic> Breathes fireballs and attacks with her massive body.

Keep Score:
Yes

Situation:
(please don't hate me for using a character from my Neo Alien race in Titan Land - RoK)

The Neo aliens are a race whos home planet was destroyed by the Titan of Thunder after their species became too dangerous for the mortal world.
Using their superior technology, their Queen and a few others escaped the doomed planet. They originally landed on planet Earth but after seeing that it doesn't meet their needs they raged war just like the Titan of Thunder thought they would.

At that time the Titan was unable to stop them from devastating Earth because the great war of the gods (Titans vs Septim) was still at it's full rage.
As many years passed, Earth was in absolute corruption, the Septim and Titan lords have faced a defusion (you'll need to check Titan Land to find about that).

Finally the 3 defused Titans; fire, frost and nature have found and faced the Queen, banishing her back into the universe and killing their whole race.
With no choice left the Queen entered the arena to attempt to gain the power to finally surpass the Titans.

Level 22
Can I repick my character? I haven't met with anyone yet so it wouldn't change anything?

I have decided that I want to play an anime character like some of you already do. It will be either Uchiha Itachi or Nagato Uzumaki, I'll have to think about which as they're both my favorite anime characters.

Level 22
No worries, I'll describe the spells well as I use them just like the rest of you do.

Picture (in case someone might recognize her):

165490-albums5243-picture53604.jpg

Name:

Pein - Animal Path

Undefined

Fighting Style:

Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Jutsu)

Weapon(s):

Kunai for melee when needed

Keep Score:

Yes

Situation:

The arena master summoned powerful warriors from all over the universe, he noticed the unique powers that Nagato possesses. He decided to to trap Nagato himself on the highest spot on planet Zero so he would be unable to escape and also be able to use his powers just as well as he did when fighting in Konoha.
Nagato soon realizes that he is unable to escape and is being used, he has learned that whatever may lurk on this planet is strong, so he decided to absorb its power and then leave.

Level 4
Making a second character.

Name: Galois Natros
Fighting Style: Long range Defensive until ready to fight with mastery level weapon arts, preferably the sword.
Weapon(s): Sword/Spirit (Dragon Martial arts)
Keep Score: No
Situation: Galois Natros has conquered his own homeworld, his attention has been fixed upon a new world. This world held power and he wanted it from his own but he would have to travel alone. Deciding to leave his armies until he needed them, he ventured into this planet Zero and felt all the powerful people on the planet.

Level 4
He is not normal, his eyes have reverted back to dragonic and those have the power to see things like powers and all that.

Level 19
Eh guys, I'm confused. What happened with the fight with the rock-orc-troll-dude? And SoL, Eld is in that fight too (Except that he is asleep), and it's not taking place in the ruined village camp - we were all teleported to a weird white cyberspace, remember? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.