• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Arena - Main Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
note that Amargaard is actually a character from the Daily Peon social group roleplay. He looks like an orcish peon ^^

Name: Amargaard
Fighting Style: Short-ranged and Long-ranged Offensive
Weapons: Enchanted Pickaxes used for both melee combat and throwing, a huge green pistol firing beams of blinding light.
Keep Score: Yes
Situation: Amargaard knows that he belongs in another world, but his very memory was erased by a mysterious, powerful and rich man who treated Amargaard as his personal slave. Amargaard had to work for the man, and he was teached the way of fighting and using the weapons, he brought with him from his main world, properly. Now, the man means that Amargaard is ready to join the arenas.

Level 19
Yeah, I see, but a little overpowered wasn't it? No god-modding you said :b

Oh and who's that dude you just met? A strange skin color? Might be me or that nigga Rakol? Anyways, I'll make a quick post where I finish him off to get to the finalz with Kisuke! :D

Level 19
I'm not a racist, I've had a black girlfriend once, and I think most of the amazing persons from America are black :b

Is my post understandable, by the way? :)

Oh and too bad. You could go to that other planet and kill some elementals? I'll probably do that when I've beat the hell out of Kisuke :b

Level 17
you said your green skinned so thats what i meant... god you guys... AND NO it wasnt god-modding. he was dead he even said so. His last attack. He had no chance, and i had hardly been attacked all fight, most of my fatigue was from using such high powered abilities. If it makes you feel any better, the last thing i could have done was use the Ultimate Offense part of my bankai.

Level 19
Alrighty. I actually made a comic of mine and Rakol's battle in case you didn't understand it. I wasn't sure if my explanations were clear enough, and it's important for you to know my powers, though you have only seen half of it :b

Level 17
I learn as i role play. If you read the fight between me and kestrel you will see how i manipulated him to show me everything he had in his arsenal, so that i would counter him and stop him from being able to hurt me. And did you also notice how i kept alot of my abilities hidden untill they were required? I am a dangerous role player, if your not careful i will win. No doubt about it. I am a scientist in real life, and a scientist in roleplay. Its one thing to play your character, but i am my character =) Just a warning to you, for every ability i have, i have 10 ways of using it. Like a chain lock with multiple combinations.

Level 19
About the auto-modding thing I'm sorry, but well it was a single spell, and it always works, so I took advantage of it and ran away.

Soo Kisuke is a skilled blade user, who can go invisible, he can make illusions and he can summon some weird red particles to do all kind of weird stuff. Did I forgot anything? You sure got a lot of skills matey :b

By the way, when you say "the man", do you then mean me? :)

Level 17
there have been no introductions, the "red particles" are my spiritual pressure. Kisuke was part of a special ops that assassinated people then he became a captain, the second highest position. He is one of the smartest death gods, but he got banished for using forbidden techniques. His sword is where the red energy comes from the sword is a manifestation itself. He has disected the power of death gods and makes technology based on those powers.

Level 17
Yeah but that would be god-modding, you would have to dumb his abilities down, but it would be stupid. So thats why most people dont choose OP people, for that reason, they are OP lol

Death Gods are spirits that save other spirits, and kill evil spirits. And auto-modding is basicly instant hitting someone. *Throws rock at you and it breaks your leg* auto modding.

Level 17
awh =( i gave you so many opportunities lol. Bummer! well practice makes perfect and i kinda went over board... lol. You have to think of all the possibilities and arm yourself with the power to dodge and avoid things like that. Post your surrender i guess. I have been Rping for a long time so dont feel bad =P

Level 17
Well i give you props on your drawing skill, and ill laugh at your skill at perspective, everything is so off xD. And you have same prob as me, muscles >.< i find looking at biology books with the bodies muscles good for drawing muscles. And i dont have to draw you my guy cus hes real, but with my own RP twist lol =P

And like the description implys you control the roleplay, make up some shit of where you were sent.

Level 19
Aw I thought he looked good. Oh well, this is drawing version 5. It'll get better for each version. And I promise there will be a sixth version one day ^^

Well, I guess the rules are that you may not participate in a tournament in 3 days. I think I'll go to Planet Zero and RP there for a while :)

Oh and Infinate, could you add the scores please :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.