• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tax Collect event Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
i need a system that pick all units of type Tax Collector (player2), to when comes to 90 range closer to all ally units (all but palace) building with a iten inside, the picked unit take it and do the same until the inventory get full, then when he get full invetory, he sell all the itens carryed at the palace and give the gold recieved to player 1. and then do all the same again. For each action done create a special effect on tax collectors head. My map:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/n9gvcf/_files/New Majesty.w3x

at 5:00 you can see a little bit about the tax collector event,
its that possible :x?

Level 12
Can there be more than 1 Tax Collector in the game ?
Is Tax Collector controllable by Player 1 ?
How does movement of Tax Collector be controlled ? AI ? Player-control ? Random go around building ?

Can there be more than 1 Tax Collector in the game ? yes
Is Tax Collector controllable by Player 1 ? no, player 2 only. (player 2 is controlled by the computer)
How does movement of Tax Collector be controlled ? AI ? Player-control ? Random go around building ? Controled by player 2 too, Just a order to go to radom building that have a item inside (the tax)

*this is a single player map with 4 slots to spectate mode* so dont worry about MUI stuffs
about the item carryed that i said, this is going to be "money", so, you can use any GUI stack system to make a kinda large amount of gold carryed, and then im going to add the main thing, the AI for the heroes, they will hunt, and then they will put a part of their gained money on their on guilds (example: warrior -> barracks) aaand the tax collector event makes sense :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.