• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a minimap screen? Come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I opened a thread named "Need a Laoding Screen?" a few years back (yeah it had a typo), Hubcool opened this one and Red_Barpn joined our team after Hub left for the first time ^^

I may point out that my name is RED-BARON, not Red_Barpn. :grin: Oh an actually I made screens before both of you even joined hive - although my old tread is buried somewhere deep :hohum: So I never really joined any team. And it was rather you who joined us then the other way around - but oh well :wink:

Cya soon in the tread when I get home - And look forward to the picture. Only 4 days left.

PS : Slaydon, I'm the one who made the loading screen thread, RED BARON is only a job stealer lol (jk)

:grin: Then I would be a very kind job stealer, as I only took the job you did't :wink: But anyway, look at your tread to see if the dude updatet his request

i Photoshopped it, because i awaited answer, i hope its Ok for RI

Actually you just made the lower part black, thats more paint then photoshopping, but still cool you helped out :thumbs_up:

Level 8
Hi there :)
I have 2 Questions:
1. I could need a Minimap Screen for my ORPG (Dungeon Gods Orpg) but i don´t know, maybe you can do it? I want to write
Dungeon
Gods
like this, in flames. Can you do it? if not i can create a blp (how big?)
2. How to use it?

Level 21
Hello there! :grin:

I have a... request for you!

Of course, it's a minimap image!

But this request is stranger than you thing.

My map is called Medieval World. So it's theme is though medieval stuff like big walls with big towers and stuff.
For the image... I don't want something precisely. All it needs is to be in the medieval theme!
To be a little more specific, I use B2M's high res doodads so my buildings are all with dark rusty old bricks(good style... heh).
I know this might need some work... And I hope you can do it.
And some text... "Medieval World", somewhere in the top of the image with the Blood Dracula font or something similar.
As for the resolution, I need a 480x480 version and a 256x256 version.

I will give you some tasty reputation points if you help me! (Not just one!)

Tell me in a private message if some screenshots could help you!

Level 10
Alright... can you make this? I'll give who ever does this rep...

Attachments

• Angel's Sheep Tag V.1 Presentation View.jpg
    Angel's Sheep Tag V.1 Presentation View.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 110
Level 16
Alright... can you make this? I'll give who ever does this rep...

Here you go. Import in game and just change the path to ''war3mapPreview.tga''.

Yes, like RED BARON said, Irving's banned.. You can always request them in the ''need a loading screen? come here'' thread.

Attachments

• war3mapPreview.tga
    192 KB · Views: 47
Level 35

Attachments

• MiniBob.zip
    165.8 KB · Views: 78

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Can you make a space-ish background with small stars (not big ones that catch your eye), and a Myst that spells Dreamscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.