• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone need a terrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, I'm here to make a terrain for someone. You need a terrain? Post here your request with all the details of your terrain you want. I will begin making a terrain for you and when I'm finished I'll post it here. Please only post requests, please PM other things (I do even not answer posts that aren't terrain request.).

If you think: "Is this a request?" then I say "Yes, it is, I'm requesting people that needs terrain."

Last edited:
Level 4
Tropical Hero Arena

For:
Goldentiger

Minimap:
attachment.php

Screenshots:
attachment.php

This is the place where you can choose your hero, you need to fill it up with heroes by yourself.

attachment.php

This is the arena where you can fight other heroes, you need to fill it up with other things by yourself (like health/mana regeneration pools).

attachment.php

The base, with some extra space for training.

attachment.php

The tournament place.

attachment.php

The whole map.

Description:
This is an tropical hero arena terrain. It got a place to choose heroes, an arena, a base, training space in the base and a little tournament area, good luck with your Hero Arena map!

Download URL:
http://wcverfrisser.phpnet.us/Downloads/Warcraft_III_Maps/Terrains/Tropical_Hero_Arena/
This is a link from my website, doesn't work for everyone, but it can be a newer version.
Refresh the page and the map in a ZIP file will appear.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11109&stc=1&d=1187360311
This is a link to the attachment, have to work for everyone.

Give credits if you use this map
!

Attachments

• Arena.jpg
    Arena.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 189
  • Base.jpg
    Base.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 186
  • ChooseHero.jpg
    ChooseHero.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 181