• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

minimap image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello i'm slayerby and i am the creator of the maps greeks and undead and i have had many suggestions to put up a minimap image to look more appealing and i was wondering if someone would be able to create and add a minimap image to my map, you will recieve credit in the map and i promise to speak highly of your services, here is the map if you want to check it out

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/greeks-undead-v1-58-second-hero-231063/

thanks again, Slayerby

what i mean for the minimap image is a drawing or a picture regarding the map that someone would be willing to let us use
edit:
i now know how to put a tga file on the image but now i need an image to put in the minimap, anyone willing to create a image or suggest one for the minimap ? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.