• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Dungeon) Melarion's Tomb Recruiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everyone.

Melarion's Tomb is absolutly new kind of dungeon browsing map.
So far, there are only few good dungeon maps including their own story, own systems and their own ideas. If you are tired of WoW rips, overseen things and allways wanted be a part of something new, this is right place for you.
Project is totally thinked, planned and everything fits story.
For more information visit our official map development thread.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/dungeon-melarions-tomb-203562/

Free spots:

* System creator,
this includes Changeable camera view, achievements, dungeon progress save and so on
* Assisst spell creator,
at this moment we have great spell creator but it is unable to make him create all spells, since there is everything triggered, every boss has bunch of his own spells, each hero has 7 spells and so does creeps at dungeon.
* Beta testers,
for beta testing you need to be good at reviewing maps, full of ideas and have atleast minor knowledge of editor.
* Writer,
So far noone from team is from english speaking country, and we need someone wich's mother language is english, someone who can transform our ideas to nice smooth english.
* Idea supporter,
It is nice to have someone with brainstorming ideas usefull for our map!
* 2D artist,
This includes photoshop work. I won't need new icons, but signatures, avatars, loading screens and minimap previews are usefull.

Full spots:
* Blood Raven --> Terrainer, project leader
* Palooo3 --> Object manager, project leader, triggerer (GUI)

What do we offer?
* Adding you to creator list, (not include beta testers, they are on "Special thanks list)
* You are part of team as anyone else, we accept your suggestions as anyone else's
* Having fun and nice chatting while creating one of greatest dungeon maps here around!
* Be part of something new, something what world haven't seen so far!

Requiments
* Skype for chatting
* Age 14+ minimum!
* Atleast basic knowledge of english language
* Good mood
* Active as much as possible, ofcourse I don't bother you to camp at skype whole day ;P
* You CAN have other project, but it is better if you are free for this

Members:
* Palooo3 (Project leader, Object manager (items, heroes, units,), simple triggering)
* Blood Raven (Terrainer <--- he is great!:) )
* lkpt (GUI spell creator <--- he is great too! :) )

Beta testers, supportes:
When you apply you should:
* say your age
* how long you are in WC3 editor
* any of your role's resource made by you
* skype name
* additional information (optional)
Palooo3

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
My application:
* say your age: 14
* how long you are in WC3 editor: i have been playing wc3 since i was around 8 i think but i was not serious while playing it but i started triggering at start of this summer
* any of your role's resource made by you: achievment maker dont have any specific proves
* skype name you allready got me at skype
* additional information (optional) X

Last edited:
Level 19
Wanna be a writer/idea supporter and a tester. No terrain since it's time-consuming.

How long are you in using World Editor: 2 - 3 years. Not quite sure.
Any of your role's resources made by you: Check the Idea Factory and Hero Idea Factory.
Skype Name: D_Jackal, if its not, clive0405
Additional Information: This will just be a PART-TIME job.

Status
Not open for further replies.