• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Pokedudes

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Mi-mi-mirakuru Mikurun-run. Mi-mi-mirakuru Mikurun-run!

I'd like my card to be completely ridiculously powerful, but with a high chance of being totally useless for the turn.

Level 24
Heh, Gate Guardian is so damned improbable. You need Kazejin, Suijin and Sanga of Thunder on the field... not to mention they suck. Also, Gate Guardian doesn't have the block effects that the pieces do, it just has a nice 3750 atk (I think) and I forget the def (3000 maybe). Valkyrion the Magna Warrior is a lot better, 3000 atk, 3500 def, but the pieces just have to be in your hand. But both of them need to be in your hand for you to send the peices to summon.

Level 24
Exodia is even worse than Gate Guardian. You need all five pieces in your hand, even if it does give you an instant victory. You can only have one of each piece in your deck, and there are so many cards that discard from hands/decks.

Level 24
They've re-released Exodia as normal cards in another set. I think. The head is still super rare, though.

Level 24
Yeah and down with the dota
The Hive game needs items
Here is what we have

Monsters
Needed-35
Amount-35
Trainers
Needed-At least 10
Amount-Like 7
Items
Needed-10
Amount- 0
Evolutions Hive
-2 (Elenai's)
Evolutions Dota
-1 (EdwardElric)

So far i've done good,but i dont even have an idea on how the items should be?
Permanent buffs ?Temporary Buffs?One turn equiped?
Lol Dk help me on this one

Level 24
We should have an item B& Hammer that can only be equipped by Mods/Global Mods/Admins. Make it make all of their attacks fatal for the next however many turns (or make it permanent... lol).

Level 23
No, the rules of the game are, that you just have one deck, with only one monster in it, then you can boost all stuff of that monster, atleast I think it are the rules... Maby the lives should be a bit higher or something like that? and weapons are suppost to be ethernal, unleas it's a conjured weapon...

Level 24
TCG = Trading card game.
It's absurd because once the main is gone, it's game over. HP would have to be ten times higher, not to mention there would need to be a horrendous amount of abilities to make up for the deficiencies of having creatures have at it 1v1.

Level 35
I have an idea for how this card game could work for one person cards.

-you have a card that is your card (username, avatar look, ect)

-You have basic abilities on your card (one offensive, one defensive)

-you then have equipment cards that last until they are destroyed or taken. (sword, shield, bow, spear, gun, ect)

-you then have spell cards which act as ("new basic/advanced abilities added to your original ones", buffers, defence boosters, special effects, and what ever spell cards are for.)

-Ultimate card- for that special limit breaker.
-

Level 24
Hmm. Perhaps a set of standard "familiar" cards (poor terminology, I mean familiar cards that anyone can use), as well as the user cards? Maybe have some that can only be used by users of a certain colour, or that get bonuses depending on the colour of the user. (colour, attribute, whatever...)

Level 23
Yes, minions, soldiers, mercinaries, depends on what you are. and there will be cards that can be used by multiple characters, weapons, if not too complex, can be used by all characters (I think), but only not as good by the one as by the other.

Level 24
Wouldn't "minions, soldiers, mercenaries" be considered creatures? So then really, it's not one creature per deck, it's one main creature and then the other creatures are built around that.

Level 24
Haha, rep needs to be a certain amount for certain cards.
Also, instead of bickering about rules, how about have separate rulesets?

Level 24
That would be unteresting but since today im gonna start a new thread a bout the cards ,we will have a lot of time to think about the rules

But that would be at 22:00 cause now im at a net cafe
And they dont have the cards
Yay for Elenai's set
An see that ive made the monster cards not Emo and playable

Execution
Buff/Counter Cards,when equiped to Elenai they give +20 Hp each
Its compatible to the evolutions ,but for the Evoulutions grants only +10 Hp
In order to unleash full power,these cards must be all equiped to Elenai
If Elenai dies the cards are sent to the graveyard and cannot be recovered by any trainers or resurecting items.

Last edited:
Level 23
Uuuh.. that dragon, no, the statue is from a über W00TZORS strong summoning, wich created a dragon out of stone, this dragon was only commandable by other dragons, but the summoners were Human, so they just turned it into stone, they couldn't kill it ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.