• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some Pokedudes

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Ok, I've found a new picture, and I've been so free to make a card of it already ^^ with use of your new design offcourse.

Attachments

• Darker Knight.jpg
    Darker Knight.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 67
Level 24
Neah im not quite negative,actually im very positive and Il do my work alone.Well if you want to help then there's no problem

And heres a new addition
-A guy on dota allstars had the nerv to say that my pokemon cards are worthless,I shut his mouth with this new card
Yu Jodogohoo.JPG~Jodogohoo

Level 35
WARNING rant and rave!!!

Hmpf you have someone insulting your art work too Hermit? This guy named Irisul (not Iristle shes EPICly cool and likes my work) nearly flamed my Swordsman, Now I know it isnt the best model I've geomade but I would really like to see him do any better. The gnome sucker didnt even offer "constuctive critisism" like the others he just went all "this is gay and needs to be destroyed" YAH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR UBER LEET GENERAL FRANK WORTHY MODEL EDITS. Imbecil of a noob....I can stand advice BUT I WONT STAND FOR INSULTS OF MY WORK....its my pride and joy.

Level 24
I want one of my attacks to be "power flame" that does high damage for a low cost, but damages me for half. I want the other thing to be an ability granting me immunity from status effects.

Level 35
I would like an update of my evolutions with the first parody cards updated onwards to my newest EPIC neo version.

first parody card made into a real one===> second parody card made into a real one ===> latest neo version updated accordingly.

That way I have a set.

Level 24
The card can be destroyed by normal attacks but when its damaged the opponent suffers the damage as well

LOL Dk look what Col requested me to do-And those guys dont even credit me(Cheap Bastards)
Destiny Hearth.JPGGevo.JPG
Maddin.JPGCol.JPG
Uni.JPGNecros.JPG

At first I made pokemons to them,they were like WoW
And then a smart guy comes and says I want Yu-Gi-Oh
Then Hermit goes and fishes Yu-Gi-Oh cards
After the Yu-Gi-Oh card mania
The admin Col comes and says ''I want a Magic-The Gathering card''
Then they all started with MTG card mania
What would it be next Duel Masters,Digimon?

Now here is a Hive original
Shrink.JPG~Deskalada

Level 23
I've made a playground for the rules I thought of, It is very basic, pretty bad made, sizes are not right and so on, but it's fairly basic, any questions about something, be free to ask ^^.

Just keep to the original hive for the cardgame please ^^, becouse thats were this thing is made for.

Attachments

• Hive cardgame playground.jpg
    Hive cardgame playground.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 88
Level 24
Haha... DotA forum is apparently full of Haruhiists. I do like the picture of Haruhi disrobing Mikuru, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.