• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Pokedudes

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
MySpaceBarBroke, indeed. Can hardly see what the images are and the two last of them seems to have "Holly Punch", though I think he means Holy Punch? And their HP/Damage makes no sense. :p

**EDIT**

I just made a card for run. This is how it ended up.

Attachments

• Darkey Card2.jpg
    Darkey Card2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Level 9
I don't find characters with 100,000 HP and 5,000-500,000 damage to be very necessarily. Lower numbers ftw.

Level 24
Heh. I'm going to make a THW themed template, as well as use a simple font for the cards. Then I'm going to make my card :grin:.

Level 24
Heh. I have the background for the card all set up, but it's a little awkward. It also can't fit the entirety of 150x150 avatars. Anyways, I'm thinking of using Pokémon TCG style health/damage, although multiples of five would be acceptable.

Level 26
Your cutting out of text seems a little too obvious. I just cnp a small section next to the text and repeat the section over the text until the text is all gone. Did it a lot better with the card's effect than the name =/

Status
Not open for further replies.