• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halloween 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
So, since its 31. October 2011, known as Halloween around the world, tell what are you going to do about it today or tonight.
How are you going to dress, which costume or mask are you going to wear?
You can even post some pictures of yourself in costume.
I will most likely edit this post tonight after Halloween party to show you some photos of my friends and me.
It is not common here much, except some Halloween parties in few clubs.
But home made parties can be found. We are going to dress in black and use bleeding masks, drinking, playing cards and such... Classic stuff, nothing special.
What are you going to do?

EDIT: HERE ARE PHOTOOOOOS!

photo010.jpg

photo012.jpg

photo014.jpg

photo015.jpg

photo016.jpg

photo017.jpg

photo018.jpg

photo019.jpg

photo020.jpg

photo021.jpg

photo022.jpg

photo023.jpg

photo024.jpg

photo025.jpg

photo026.jpg

photo028.jpg

photo029.jpg

photo030.jpg

photo031.jpg

photo033.jpg

photo034.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22
Since im too old for trick or treating, I had this chocolate coin from Italy and I pretended no one's home when some kids rang. I've given them candies in the years, but this time it was brought from another country, no way I'd give my choco coin, it's a crisis!

Have a good one, Halloween is nice, I never had time to celebrate it though, even in the US.

Level 21
Never went out, so just handed out candy so I'm kinda glad and just had the time of myself, and seeing the kid's costumes.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Wait, what holiday is November 1?
In Portugal, at least, it is the Day of All Saints, the catholic church is celebrating festum omnium sanctorium, in honor of all saints and martyrs. It is tradition for the families to go to the cemetery to take care of the graves of their ancestors and friends, in this way commemorating, by antecedence, November 2, which is a day dedicated to the memory of those who have passed.

Level 34
NOW MORTALS I JUST UPLOADED PICTURES! GO AND CHECK OUT FIRST POST! A lot of them I have. I have even more, but did not uploaded it all.
I am disappointed, cause its mostly American and European celebration, only in USA people waste 2,5 billions dollars and I cannot see any of your pictures from Halloween. No parties, no organizations, carnivals, anything here from Hive's members.

Level 22
^ Nah the best Halloween video is when someone put some dummy/doll looking like a witch and when they rang on the door leaving just that dummy on the front of the door, the woman from inside starts talking to the doll thinking it is a little kid, waiting for a candy. Cant find that video /stupid people

Status
Not open for further replies.