• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wip -> ogre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Last edited:
Level 6
The model seems ok so far if you ask me, keep it up! :) My real question (as a 3d Max user) is: How long did it take for you to get used to the interface? Or is it less or more complicated than Z-brush (it seems to me that this is simmilar (the same company made it?) but I may be quite utterly wrong)? Why do you use it? What advantages will I have if I learn this program? And yeah, I can read the propaganda on the site that its great and all, but I'm asking you as a user for a true opinion.. :)

Level 17
Believe me, I made the base mesh (the one without the hands) in just 2 hours and I didn't even use the graphic tablet, I did it with my mouse...It's simply great, sculpting in real time :D and free...What I like about it is that unlike Zbrush the camera is like in 3Ds max that's a BIG ++ for me and I like that it's so simple and basic...you even have tools to paint directly on the model like in Zbrush and then export the texture and there you have it. ;) It's a great tool, at least try it. And yeah it's made by the same company as Zbrush as a personal project of the programmer...

Status
Not open for further replies.