• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

No mercy v.1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Мини игры в общем. Есть 4 команды , в каждой по 4 игрока. Имеются 12 персонажей с похожими скилами. Цель набрать необходимое количество фрагов

Keywords:
no mercy , mercy , мерси
Contents

No mercy v.1.1 (Map)

Reviews
23:20, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
31nomercyv11.jpg

Description's Translation: Mini-games in general. There are 4 teams in each of 4 players. There are 12 characters with similar skill. Aim to collect the required number of kills

1-The map is in Russian, I don't know if it's against the rules but not a single word displays to me when I play the map.
2-I can't move my heroes to another basin, if I make them walk on the ice that stands between each basin they die, and if I attempt to use Blink to teleport them they also get killed.
3-Terrain is so plain, but I don't know if it's meant to be so.
4-All heroes got same spells, health, attack range, damage, armor, attribute.
5-There are no items, merchants, fountains.
6-There are no custom imports.
( But this is optional )

1-карта на русском языке, я не знаю, если это против правил, но не отображает одно слово для меня, когда я играю в карты.
2-я не могу перенести героев в другой бассейн, если я сделаю их ходить по льду, что стоит между каждом бассейне они умирают, и если я пытаюсь использовать Blink телепортироваться им, что они также убили.
3-Terrain так просто, но я не знаю, если он предназначен для этого.
4-Все герои получили же заклинания, здравоохранения, дальность атаки, повреждения, броня, атрибут.
5-Есть нет никаких элементов, купцы, фонтаны.
6-Есть нет пользовательских импорта. (Но это не обязательно)

I'll rate this map 1/5, but I'll gladly change my rating when you improve it..tell me if you require help with icons, terrain, triggers..anything else except models.

Level 2
I will consider all your remarks. The following version will be in English. As a whole I have only created a map to play with friends in garena and battle.net. Solved to lay out because wanted to know opinions of other players. Forgive my English (I write by means of the translator)