• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-=Rabbits=- v 1.1

Reactions: deepstrasz
It is second version of this map (first was rejected). It is funny minigame with many settings. There you can change game mode (Normal or Chaos), count of enemies (1-3 in Normal mode; 1-2 in Chaos mode), count of lives, carrots to pick. Also you can enable and disable shop, where you can buy shields, radar, mines and tomes.

----------------------------------------------------------------
v1.1
- Added a lot of settings;
- Changed UI;
- Fixed a lot of bugs;
- Added shop;
- Added chaos mode;

v1.0
- Starting version

----------------------------------------------------------------

Map is protected. Do not unprotect without my permission. If you want unprotected version PM me and write why.

Credits are in quests.

Keywords:
-=Rabbit=-, Rabbit, minigame, carrots, wolf, wolves,
Contents

-=Rabbits=- v 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
19:45, 29th Oct 2008 Septimus: Quite a normal gameplay that easily get boring after playing for a while. This could probably because it is playable only at single player and only have 1 type of event. Even (8)FunnyBunnysEggHunt.w3x map at frozen...

M

19:45, 29th Oct 2008
Septimus: Quite a normal gameplay that easily get boring after playing for a while. This could probably because it is playable only at single player and only have 1 type of event.

Even (8)FunnyBunnysEggHunt.w3x map at frozen throne files are even more fun compare to this. To make this gameplay even more annoying, the carrot is too hard to be pick most of the time.

Sources approve and rating is 2/5.

My suggestion is to make the carrot much easier to be pick and add more type of game mode, not just pick the carrot.

Level 17
No offence but, no mather how good or bad a map is.
A minigame-type map needs to be playable with more then just 1 person.
In my opinion a map wont be that fun alone.

Perhaps you could make the map playable for at least 4 people to start with?
It would realy make the map alot better.

Level 5
Make more items and give some spells to rabbit and/or wolf. Carrots are too small, now it's difficult to pick up them. Also you should make the map playable with more players and make 2 teams: rabbits and wolves or something like that. that is just my opinion.

Level 14
A pretty descent game.

- The carrots are too hard to pick up. I had to stop by the carrot and then aim for it's pick up. Perhaps you should add a message at the loading screen saying where is the best place to click to select the carrot.

- I loved the fast paced custom music but it only fits really well in hard mode where you are basically running all the time.

Overall
- A pretty good game, fast paced and fun on hard or even medium mode.
My advice
- As already suggested, you should add a single player and multiplayer mode and some spells for the rabbit and the wolf. Also maybe you should improve the terrain a bit, adding some new curves or expanding the field a bit in hard mode.

Score - A 3.5/5. This map is indeed useful bit at it's current state it's not really recommended especially since the lack of multiplayer mode.

Level 18
A pretty descent game.

- The carrots are too hard to pick up. I had to stop by the carrot and then aim for it's pick up. Perhaps you should add a message at the loading screen saying where is the best place to click to select the carrot.

- I loved the fast paced custom music but it only fits really well in hard mode where you are basically running all the time.

Overall
- A pretty good game, fast paced and fun on hard or even medium mode.
My advice
- As already suggested, you should add a single player and multiplayer mode and some spells for the rabbit and the wolf. Also maybe you should improve the terrain a bit, adding some new curves or expanding the field a bit in hard mode.

Score - A 3.5/5. This map is indeed useful bit at it's current state it's not really recommended especially since the lack of multiplayer mode.

Thanks for your comment, I'm working on multiplayer mode.