• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rabbit Hunt 1.4

Edited this myself because the original guy abandoned it, i think he was called MPProductions.
This map is where one team is hunters and one team is rabbits. Rabbits must hide and breed until they reach the mark of 100, while the hunters must exterminate them. Since players will always repspawn as bucks it is a good idea to try to murder the does rather than other regular bunnies.

Updates:
Hunters have sentry wards, aswell as a map reveal ability which has a cooldown that lasts about 5 or 10 mins (its somewhat glitchy, it doesnt seem to take as long as i designate it to cooldown in the editor). I can't remember much else about it but i'm currently trying to fine tune it, and it is a WIP.

Update#2 for v1.4
Right.. i've added a changelog to the map, and also added a more sophisticated spawn system. The scripts will only spawn a unit if there is a player occupying the slot they function for. Previously, there was spare bunnies lying all other the place, which would respawn due to the somewhat crippled respawn system which i plan to fix in the future. Players found it annoying, both hunters and rabbits and during matchs. A lot of people noticed it and mentioned it in the chatbox.
If you want to find out more about changes just look at the changelog.

Keywords:
Sheeva Sifter Rabbit Hunt
Contents

Rabbit Hunt 1.4 (Map)

Level 16
Improve Description, Its really lacking. If you modded this you could at least post what you made new in it so we all know and If you didn't improve anything majorly I don't see a point of modding or downloading this...

I haven't downloaded this but I'll see what others got to say about this.....

Level 7
but you are stealing their work. Do you have permision to edit this map...?
*Review pending*

How am i stealing their work? This was uploaded years ago when i was but a kiddy. Otherwise i wouldnt be editing it now. I would look to the original guy for permission, but i think he had abandoned it after early testing because quite a lot of it was broke, and i can google and google away and there is no upload on any warcraft 3 map site except for mine. I could show you the original, raw map that i plagiarised as a kid by sticking my name in the title, but i don't believe that i am stealing from anyone now because i have changed it so that it is atleast somewhat fun and playable. Because there is no other upload on the internet, and the original guy hasnt appeared on the internet in many years, it would be simpler if i had just left his name out of the credits, besides, i could probably put together the original code by myself in a couple of hours if i put some back into it.. thus, i dont consider it thieving.

Level 7
Im not the one to interpret or inforce the rules i just stated how i regarded and comprehend how they are written. I will bring this to a moderators attention and let he/she decide.

I have found the guy.. he told me he gave up trying the map 2 years ago because he couldn't manage to do the code. He goes under the name of bio-shock on the european server, if you want to find and chatter to him, but he gives his permission for me to mess with the map by myself. Go ask if you dont believe me >.<

Level 5
I am MP Productions©

How am i stealing their work? This was uploaded years ago when i was but a kiddy. Otherwise i wouldnt be editing it now. I would look to the original guy for permission, but i think he had abandoned it after early testing because quite a lot of it was broke, and i can google and google away and there is no upload on any warcraft 3 map site except for mine. I could show you the original, raw map that i plagiarised as a kid by sticking my name in the title, but i don't believe that i am stealing from anyone now because i have changed it so that it is atleast somewhat fun and playable. Because there is no other upload on the internet, and the original guy hasnt appeared on the internet in many years, it would be simpler if i had just left his name out of the credits, besides, i could probably put together the original code by myself in a couple of hours if i put some back into it.. thus, i dont consider it thieving.

Hi! To make things clear: you have my permission to edit the map ;)

I still play under the name Bio-Shock on the european server, but im not really active anymore