• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saw V 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Saw 5.
this map based on the orginal film but have many new challanges.

Game Features :
-6 rooms with logic and agility challange
-7 Player Max.
-Credits game Mode list
-Cinematics
-2 Musics
-10 sounds
-2 Commands

Public Commands :
-ase / All See Mode (all players have shared vision)

Have Fun , this is only part 1 i create part 2 soon.

Keywords:
Saw , 5 , JigSaw , Jonas
Contents

Saw V 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
09:20, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 10
Got a few comments about this:

1. Are you the author of this map? If not, this map will be rejected for breaking a rule that's frequently broke on the Hive, "Maps must be significantly worked on, or entirely created, by their submitter."
  2. Your description here isn't very, descriptive. It needs to tell us things like how to play, what to do, what's on it, who's the enemy, etc. You know, to give us a reason to even download this map.
  3. The loading screen doesn't say anything about the map. It would be nice if it did.
  4. Personally, I don't like the completely, 100% blank loading screen with no loading bar. It would be nice if there were a progress meter there like there usually is.
  5. It would also be really nice if the Quest Log told you something about the map. Yes, I know there is an opening cinematic that tells you what's going on, but it's always nice to have some sort of "Mission Briefing" to refer to.
  6. What's the deal with the 99 green keys and if you pick the wrong one, a trap activates? How in the world am I supposed to pick the right one?!
  7. Surprise, surprise. I picked the wrong key when I played this map. As a result, I died. That was it. Game over. No defeat condition either.

I give this a [highlight]1/5[/code].