• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Memento Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Ohohoho... it was a completely innocent attempt at a survey, results of which would definitely not at all be misused to inflict fear on the poor players.

Also, I took a break from doodading and junking and made a concept of some parts of the UI.
This is very much a work in progress and in no way is representative of the final assets.

INT_MENUCNCPT.jpg

Main menu - All interface is controlled by arrow keys, main menu is accessed by tapping ESC and is closed in the same way.
Arrows up and down navigate the menu and left or right accesses the sub menu.
Sub menus are closed by tapping ESC, which will put player back to the main menu.
Input being fairly quick you can essentially double click ESC to go out of the menu altogether.
Highlighted menu option has an animate glow and looks visibly different.

- Inventory, see below.
- Map, see below.
- Notes, these are pieces of paper either written by the protagonist himself or found on dead bodies of other survivors, these can contain tips or directions of useful places/supplies or warnings for the other survivors.
If a note contains some directions it can be turned on or off to be tracked on the map.
Notes are essentially quest logs, however MM does not have quests in the traditional sense.
- Perk Grid - read OP.

INT_MAPCNCPT.jpg

Map - Contains directions and areas of interest, these are either marked by the protagonist or obtained from notes left behind by other survivors.
Tracking of single objectives can be turned on or off at any time.
Protagonist's position is highlighted on the map as he moves.
-THE IMAGE OF THE MAP IS ONLY A PLACEHOLDER-

INT_INVTCNCPT.jpg

Inventory - very minimalistic, devoid of tons of info and tabs of text.
It is controlled by arrow keys with the combination of E,Q and R.
Default carry size is 15 slots, 15 kilograms and the space left in the backpack is indicated by percentage.
Each item has weight, size and takes one slot in inventory.
Inventory slots can be expanded to 20, and carry weight to 20 as well. however size of the backpack cannot be expanded above 100%.
This reflects the fact that bigger backpacks may have more storage space for smaller objects but can still fit only 3~4 big objects such as firearms or large tools.

Each item is displayed in 3d in the black frame, together with its size and weight in the lower corner.
Total carried weight and space left in backpack is displayed in the lower left corner.
Equipped items are the three frames on the right.
The greyed out frames represent potential inventory space that can be expanded and three "hot slots" that represent potential space for extra equipped items some of which may be second tool/firearm that can be switched around without going to the inventory or ammunition for firearms.
Extra hot slots are however unlocked via certain items equipped in default equipment slots.
Item description is displayed in the black frame on the bottom, this can contain extra information such as fuel value or caloric content in consumables.

Crafting has no "mats" or "recipes" you simply navigate to an item press combine, this locks the item view to the combining item and only changes if you "hover" over a compatible item for combination, visually changing the item and the description.
If you subsequently click combine on said compatible item the items will be combined, clicking esc deselects all combined items.
Some items are required for combining two items, these may not be consumed in the process and lack of them will cause the combination to fail.

Example: Rifle + Scope + [Tool]
Means you can combine rifles with scopes however only with an appropriate tool, but combining only a scope and a tool won't work.

Items DO NOT stack, the only items that do are bullets, these only stack up to 5~10 for shots (depending on the packaging size) or 20 for rifle cartridges.
If the amount of bullets you have is below the maximum capacity of a single package they are automatically collated and the extra package is discarded.
Incompatible bullets are not stacked in the same package. (eg. rifle cartridges with shotgun shots)
Each bullet has its own weight, however zero size. Size is calculated per package.
Eg. 10 shots (single package) take up 6% of space, 11 take up 12% of space (2 packages) so does 20 shots in two 10 shot packages.
10 Shot package will be preferred way to store shots, 5 shot package will be discarded and collated automatically.

Items equipped in either regular or hot slots do not count towards the storing capacity and weight, that is exclusively tied to the backpack.
Inventory cannot be accessed during combat, that means firearms/tools cannot be switched unless the player has one in hot slot neither they can be reloaded if the player does not have bullets equipped in either a hot slot or regular equipment slot.
If the player runs out of bullets and all suitable tools/firearms are stored in the backpack, he can only attack with the firearm itself or retreat.
Consumables cannot be eaten without going to inventory. (good luck eating canned beans while fighting off
things 83
)
Default wc3 inventory has no purpose in MM.

How about that ? Feedback, suggestions, impressions welcome !

Last edited:
Impressive UI! I'm guessing you use a lot of fade filters.
Have you figured out a way to get rid of the ugly in game UI yet? I was going to try to alpha skin it but I heard someone say that doesn't work.
It must require a lot of game cache storing to get that between maps, especially the inventory.
Anyways.... thats just crazy. You've inspired me to try and mess with the UI a bit on my own project.
EDIT: That UI is absolutely ridiculous.

Level 17
No fade filters actually, from what I remember they have limited dimensions like all wc3 textures and stretch to fit the screen which can look horrendous in some cases.

The buttons are just doodads that change animation to "pressed state" when they are selected.
Both the main menu buttons and the item selection frame are animated so you never lose track of it.
The selection using arrow keys is a bit slower than clicking but clicking systems are generally more tricky to implement.
The 3d display will be there because it is fancy, to be a part of the "crafting" or combining system and as a final safety measure to not lose track of your cursor misclicking an item in the process.
Selection in inventory will wrap around to speed selection using the arrow keys, eg. clicking left while positioned on the first frame will wrap around to the equipmen slot for main hand (tools/firearms), top and bottom will wrap in the same way.
All the rest is done with only Q,E and R to keep the controls and amount of clicks to minimum. (E is universal button for use/fire/interact functions)
The frame around an item will turn red when you press discard, and you will have to press R again to discard it however it will be on delay to prevent accidental misclicking so that your brain has time to notice the huge bright red glow and realize you are throwing away things.
Everything that can be cancelled is cancelled by pressing ESC.

As for equipment, MM does not have "equipment" in the traditional sense. Being more a survival horror/adventure plus set in a modern setting the equipable stuff is limited to tools firearms and ammo (think - pockets) and very limited simple "protection" this being bracers/knee pads from cardboard wrapped around with barbed wire to prevent
limb dismemberment caused by some predators that attack by biting, which is otherwise an instant KO
, these usually expire after single use.
There are some more equipable items such as waist packs which however only expand "hot slots" to store more ammo in.

Level 17
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, you mean to prevent stretching ? That does not help the fact that the 512p texture is stretched over a way bigger screen getting pixelated in the process.
Also I'm pretty sure that only works with 4:3 resolutions (1024x768 etc) it will still get squished in widescreen resolutions (well just like everything else) because they have different aspect ratios.

Plus there are more annoying aspects of fades such as messed up brightness if you change daylight models.
All that just discourages me from using them at all.

Last edited:
The viewable area in warcraft 3 is the area between the UI in which you see all of the assets and units. It's default size is 800 x 450. If you make a fade filter with that size and then resize it to 512 x 512, then warcraft 3 will stretch/shrink it to fit. The stretching may make it look pixelated, but it won't distort it if you do it this way.
I'm not explaining it very well. Here's the tutorial I got it from.
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/fading.php
It might still look a little messed up but not nearly as bad as if you did it the normal way.

Level 17
-snippity
Yeah I got what you mean, still not a big fan of it because of the aforementioned issues :p

and also
But its look like an fps
I guess I should explain it more in the OP, there are two kinds of camera.
One is indoors, this camera is much like oldschool console rpgs/adventures it is slightly more dynamic though and it follows the player from time to time pans closer onto the character and stuff, it is much like a cinematic camera in movies where the filming gear is limited by angles so it does cuts instead of smooth transitions (which in my opinion looks a lot better than just continuous transitions)
It is kind of like this but the camera will only move if the player does, otherwise it is fairly static in a certain angle although raising and lowering fov over time so it does not look entirely static, kind of like being held by a cameraman who is a human and can't hold it perfectly still. (you can see what I mean by this during around the first 5~ seconds in the pool demo)

The second camera is outdoors, this one is third person but it does not adjust to the facing of the player by itself cause that can be horribly annoying due to wc3's tendency to spaz units around.
You can change the rotation, angle (slightly) and FOV with arrow keys and pressing a key (this is most likely gonna be T or Y) will change the facing to that of your character, while in combat it will face the enemy you are currently targeting you will be able to turn that on/off through console though.
The outdoor camera is nearly identical to monster hunter.

As for combat, that is not currently finalized yet but the current idea is that right clicking will "target" the enemy, this makes your character shoot/swipe at it when you attack (E), pressing W will target certain body parts (limbs, head etc) but you have to do that quick, that is why "aiming" is prefered while enemy does not see you.
Using skills/items without target (thrown items) will most likely be done by executing the skill and subsequently right-clicking the ground which will create a faint selection circle after which you can either press the button again and throw the item or double click the ground to cancel your throw.

If anything, it won't be an action combat. Firearms will take very real amounts of time to reload (plus majority of them are below 8 shot capacity, some with 4 or even only 1) and taking damage will very realistically kill you, most of the time.

Level 14
LoL, well I'm currently working on assets (surprise !) and misc stuff when I get too tired of it as it is easy work but quite tedious.

I've found a big collection of stuff on partners in rhyme, they have tons of amazing sounds and music I could use some of which are free.
The "Horror!" collection I'm currently looking at has a great combination of background music, "jumpscare" sounds, sfxs and ambient music and is for a modest price (compared to some other collections such as the "Horror and Suspense" which contains only 14 music tracks but is priced at 140$) it is likely what I'll end up using.
what are you afraid of ?

You know you can get sounds (especially sounds) from other games as you are using them in game making a game thus verting it a non-comercial use product with a detailed credit list (which you will have to do anyway if you want your map approved).

One other way of obtaining the music part is to browse youtube and contact the uploaders of videos, given that they are also authors and ask for permision to use them. There are tons of websites that rip youtube videos to audio files working on that practice. If the clip/music is rightprotected the website will automatically fail to convert it to mp3.

Level 16
h..y f.....g s..t, great mother of balls! now your making my system (discovery) look like crap. I love everything you do here, too bad I don't have time to stay and read. Just wanted to let you know that I uploaded the MULY UVW System check it out, also use the 3ds max art tools, they are better suited for wc3 and work better with HAVOK.

Level 17
I can't use art tools unfortunately, at least not unless I get max 5 somehow.
Also, I'll try it in a bit and see how it goes.

I tried HAVOK for rigid body and it works so far (I hope) I have tried cloth and HAVOK's cloth reactor but they both break however, I didn't notice this until I converted them into mdx where it suddenly does not work. (but does in mdl)
Afterwards I have deleted tons of foliage in a hissy fit after I found out all animations are borked up.

Did you try to export reactor cloth with art tools before ?

also,
Yeah I know, I could do that. I do however frown upon riping assets from other games, be it with a permission or without.
I'll see about it.

Secondly, I'd prefer to keep amount of outsourced things at an absolute minimum. (hence the detailed credit list will most likely only contain the dev(s?) and contributors such as toby here and Ballistic)

And about the current development, I have mapped LA to get the rough idea of how the level design for separate levels is gonna look like.
I expect 6 levels scattered roughly around the new downtown.
I don't have a clear image of how much real scale environment is gonna fit on a wc3 map so I'm messing around with placeholder things so I can perfectly pick out the playable areas.

Last edited:
Level 17
PMed. It is still messed but now we know it at least works in some way.

EDITS:
Well well, I realized 256x256 map size is way smaller than what I expected. (I expected it to be at least 2x the size)
I won't be able to squish more than 3 blocks into a single map.
What I will probably do is I will squish units a tiny bit, I realize it may affect certain things but I reckon it will be more optimized than expanding the size even more.
Because of the size limitation I will probably hide things such as main menu/inventory screens into buildings themselves. Some that won't be accessible but still will be part of the background and will hold "under the hood" functions.

I have however finalized the level layout and concluded the first map (prologue) will be little Tokyo. It is not too overwhelming, there are very few tall buildings and most are apartment buildings.
As the story progresses it will be pulled deeper in to "the jungle".

PMed. It is still messed but now we know it at least works in some way.

EDITS:
Well well, I realized 256x256 map size is way smaller than what I expected. (I expected it to be at least 2x the size)
I won't be able to squish more than 3 blocks into a single map.
What I will probably do is I will squish units a tiny bit, I realize it may affect certain things but I reckon it will be more optimized than expanding the size even more.
Because of the size limitation I will probably hide things such as main menu/inventory screens into buildings themselves. Some that won't be accessible but still will be part of the background and will hold "under the hood" functions.

I have however finalized the level layout and concluded the first map (prologue) will be little Tokyo. It is not too overwhelming, there are very few tall buildings and most are apartment buildings.
As the story progresses it will be pulled deeper in to "the jungle".

I like the part about the jungle.

Level 16
Unfortunately You may have a problem. 3ds max 5 on windows 7 won't work, If you are using win7, seems that way. I tryed a loot of stuff to make it work but it didnt for me even the directx sdk or perhaps I'm the only one with this problem. Fortunately I have more than 3 computers, one with Xp and a 3ds max 5 that works. The down side is that I have to swap myself at 2 computers all the time wich sux.
To Answer your question about the physics, no I haven't tried it, I haven't tested physics at all Lately. When I have time...
The lighting in your map looks impressive and beautiful.

Level 17
Crap, yeah. I'm reading about it, it appears the latest version that natively works on 7 64 bit would be max 9.
Well that is a bugger, both my laptop and my desktop have 64 bit 7.
I have two more computers with xp... however one is like 8 years old and the other one has "integrated graphic solution".

Also the cloth simulation works, thanks to Ballistic I've noticed where the problem was.
For some reason it will break simulated planes, but won't break if the cloth is a box. (which is kinda ridiculous because that requires more than double the polygons and the cloth may clip through itself and a whole ton of more problems)

Also the lighting is very subtle, I may raise the modulate a bit. The way it is now I actually wonder how many people noticed that there are actual shadows in the scenes, lol.
It will be more visible on large scenes like outside with trees casting moving shadows onto the streets.

I have been concepting some new things. And expanded upon how horror will work, I realized that if people will just take it easy and let the protagonist relax and cool down they may not even run into the horror's effect. Plus the heartbeat would be too annoying if it was present constantly.
I was thinking about horror impacting gameplay further, starting with subtle things such as claws sticking out of crevices then disappearing when player comes close, eyes appearing in the darkness.
Certain things changing shape (shadows) when horror raises and eventually creatures becoming more grotesque when it reaches high levels.
I'm not planning on showing off monsters to not give them away, but I may not help myself and "accidentally" do so like I did in the first teaser.
I'm not sure about monsters yet though, there are currently 5~6 on my mind and I'm unsure whether I should stick to more humanoid, smaller and realistic creatures or go overboard with some monstrosities from time to time.

I have been working on watery animations further, the main plane is gonna be composed from two animated textures (not sure yet whether translated or texture ID animation) that move in different directions.
This will be deformed to give the impression of volume and surface deformation, it will be deformed more at around where it interacts with objects.
Further, there will be splashes made of actual mesh and not particles to expand on the "volume" impression and add some randomization into the water's deformation.
And last there will be foam maps that will float on top of surface and around objects and gradually disappear to appear elsewhere.
It's the same scene as the previous take.
With that I think, the water concept is about finalized and will be consistent throughout the mod.
I think it looks decent, for water made without the use of any shaders whatsoever at least.
This is only for running water, still water will be slightly different.

The water itself won't have a tint, the skybox and lighting will take care of it.
Like in the following examples while being viewed using various, default skyboxes.
0-MMwaterrunning.jpg

Last edited:
Level 19
This is such an orgasm fest. I'm loving it.

For the question, "what scares you?", well Extra Credits did a really good show on Beast Macabres, basically telling you on how to create a successful horror monster which touches the player/s personally. Also, the concepts of Uncanny, by Sigmund Freud, and psychological concepts of one's Identity, can help you here.

Level 17
Thanks for the feedback.
I went and watched some more of Extra Credits episodes, it certainly was interesting.

I am Alive is one of the bigger sources of inspiration for the setting (the others being The Last of Us and Ruin).
While there will be major emphasis on realism there may be occasional surreal features present.
The creature and environment design is very much tied to the protagonist so it does not allow for too much freedom in the design.

I'm aiming for something similar to more traditional console survival horror titles with some of the major sources of inspiration being Silent Hill (1,2 and Downpour) Resident Evil 4 and Fatal Frame, coupling those with open world environment and certain roguelike and rpg elements.
The story is not much of a story, it is more of a tool to dissect questions of morality, beliefs and existence among other things.

I will be posting a bigger update in due time.
Don't be alarmed about slower progress in the early stages, I expect things to accelerate later on after enough assets are made and the monotonous tasks are over.

Level 28
Resident Evil 4

With this, you now have my full support. Resident Evil 4 is, while not the most favorite of the fan base, the best among the others since it perfectly put a twisting story mixed with a strong horror, survival and action. I just wonder what aspect of RE 4 you're picking.

Well then, i'll sit back and watch this project to unfold.

Level 17
Have been unproductive once again, but finally came up with decent way to fake bump and normal maps.

Similarly to how you'd make normal maps from high poly models, I rendered those to get "shadow maps".
DisplacementBoulder.jpg

These got overlaid on low poly mesh on regular rocky texture as modulate layer to keep the high quality of the texture below and add visible bumps that considerably add on plasticity.
Stones.jpg

The results, although not perfectly wrapped are pleasing so far I'd say.
0-MMrocksculptin.jpg

0-MMrocksculptin1.jpg

Level 6
looks very pleasing, but in the right corner in the top the stones looks a bit bugged. I almost get the feeleing something is wrong with the modell or texture.

Level 17
It is probably the stones clipping through each other, it is just a test setup so I didn't pay much attention to arranging them.
Also the "bump" texture isn't wrapped properly it is only baked onto the top of the rocks because of size limitations, hence some texture stretching and the very dark patches on the bottoms.

Level 6
yeah hell_master is right.

this work is worth +rep ! well done really hope to see this ingame once !

Level 17
You know, everything looks amazing and stuff. But I'd really love to see these pictures without this annoying blur effect put over the pictures.
Why would you want to do that ? The shaders drastically enhance the visuals by adding proper ambient occlusion and depth, turning them off would mean to go back to default wc3 shaders.
If you feel they impair the visual fidelity though you will be free not to use them.
Or, alternatively you may disable just the "annoying blur" and keep the rest.
Keep in mind this blur is not representative of how it will work in environment as these objects are displayed alone without terrain and other objects which makes the depth calculation go rampart and cause extreme blurring because of them being the only objects focused on.

Comparison below, for further comparison you may click these links in your browser each in a new tab and click in between to compare.
Picture with shaders - OFF
Picture with shaders - ON

MMshaders_OFF.jpg

MMshaders_ON.jpg

Level 51
Well my bad. "Ingame" comparison looks better. It was just a bit weird in the pictures where the background was white, it felt like they were glowing.

Anyway, I really think those graphis are awesome. I hope the gameplay will be too, often the graphics are really good but the gameplay's shit :/

Good luck with this.

Oh, btw. On the pictures the wall texture is really pixelated on the left and on the right it is streched like it's unwrapped.

Level 17
Indeed the amount of white and no objects around raise the bloom through the roof, also I'm aware of the mold texture being poor but not bothered about it because majority of these assets won't make it into the maps anyway neither they are representative of the rest of the assets yet.
I'm still learning modeling assets for the game and most of these models were my first attempts at that.

I hope the gameplay will be too, often the graphics are really good but the gameplay's shit :/
I certainly do hope so too, I expect active help of testers to ensure that.
Thank you for your interests !

It looks like you are making quite an amazing progress here. Indeed this is worth a +2 REP! Good luck and also can I ask, how can you make HD models like this...... those models doesnt look Wc3 to me...

You can do some pretty crazy stuff when you have access to tools like 3DSMax.

So how about the Tilesets?.. its very important you know.. how about tell us how many hours did you spend on making this models....

He's probably not using tilesets, but instead terraining the whole thing with big chunk models, as he said before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
So how about the Tilesets?.. its very important you know.. how about tell us how many hours did you spend on making this models....
Yeah, like Ballistic said there is probably not gonna be any tilesets but models all put onto an alpha tile covering the entire map.
Like in this building model:
Flooring.jpg

As for how many hours I spent on the models that depends, simple doodads like these, with some variations and simple animation I can make completely about 5 per afternoon, more complex models like the building in like 3~7 days depending on the size about 2~3 hours a day given I don't really work on them all the time.
Weapons and tools depend on their complexity, a couple per day if simple or 1~2 days per detailed ones like the Ruger rifle and even longer for ones with heavy detail such as shotguns with their accessories.
Very simple models like plants, food consumables, trash, cans, piles of garbage and items up to 10 per afternoon.
MiscDoodads.jpg

Last edited:

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
My god... this game is beautiful.
The models and everything is so awesome looking...
Okay, I like how you've put survival over combat. Although it's really fun to mow down thirty zombies with a machinegun, it's pretty cliche. And I see that you aren't going for cliche here. You're going for realism (in a futuristic world). The Horror and Fitness features of your map seem pretty complex, but I really like them. The Stealth part of your game sounds amazing, but I'm not certain how you could make something that complicated. (Prove me wrong please!) The noise and the smell and the shadows and everything... it sounds so non-warcraft 3-ish. I love the idea, but I'm not sure it would be possible to do it. The Perk system also seems super awesome. I really like the different difficulties you've made. Dynamic Difficulty really sounds awesome. I think I've played one game with something like it, and I loved that game. A question, does No Retry have slightly better item finds and stuff? I really like the idea of everything you've laid out so far, but can you really make all of this? (I really want you to succeed and prove that you can make all of this!)

Level 17
A question, does No Retry have slightly better item finds and stuff?
Yes it does, so does dynamic difficulty when raised to hard.
However, I do dislike "luck" based loot for a variety of reasons, those being that it encourages grind (but also extends the replayability) and is generally unfair when you are unlucky, which is however taken care of by Dynamic difficulty, so you won't just starve to death because of unlucky crap loot streak and if you will do reeeeally crap bad you may stumble upon a suspicious wrecked ambulance car on the road with some supplies.
I consider giving the unlucky player this little "cheat" to be way more effective than leaving the player no other choice but to restart the game, cheat or in the worst case, drop the mod altogether.

Containers and such will still have randomized loot but you won't just stumble upon "purples" or "blues" when searching a trash can, those will be obtained at specific spots or doing specific things.
Instead of grinding and hoping for a "drop" you may try doing this "specific" thing again and attempt to succeed.
No Retry and Dynamic difficulty may unlock those "specific" things ultimately unlocking this better loot.
However because I'm aiming for realism I cannot pull WoW and put a rifle into a carrion bird that is half of its size, hence I'm trying to design functional yet logical ways of doing this which is some of my main interests at the moment.
Examples of these "specific" things being stuff the character is physically incapable of doing himself such as smashing through walls which however could be done by some monsters if the player makes them do so and playing on No Retry would for example allow these monsters to spawn.
Most traditional survival horrors only reward the player with loot during exploration, but not through boss/creature encounters which only serve the purpose of "finally getting over this nightmare" which albeit logical considering the survival nature don't make the player particularly satisfied. (unless the boss fight was so obnoxious that the satisfaction comes in the form of not having to do it again)

The systems aren't all that complicated really, stealth is a bunch of triggers that constantly alter target acquisition range of enemies based on the values of smell, vision and noise. Each time you do something the values and acquisition range of enemies gets refreshed, the highest value is applied towards the acquisition range and certain values are ignored by certain mobs eg. blind monster won't notice you if you are completely quiet even if standing right in front of it. (which I hope will cause some nerve wracking moments)
The amount of enemies spawned at a time is very limited so tracking the acquisition range of each is not a problem.

The rest of systems is similarly simple, there won't be super awesome JASS epic spells that will pick up rocks from the ground and make affected units do somersaults all over the place while accompanied by supernova sized particle effects, there will be "unimpressive" shooting rifles and smacking creatures on head with shovels while pushing vending machines in their way and hiding in closets while reloading your gun.

As for the other features, I'm trying to aim for depth instead of complexity. Even if the actual system behind it appears complex, in practice you won't have to worry about things past -eating,-sleeping and -washing. You will have plenty of meaningful choices both in combat and in survival but you won't have to know which equipment piece will boost your skill the most, which perk is the most pro to take and save perk points for or which consumable will grant you the upper hand.
The perk grid is essentially leveled for you which may appear redundant and pointless at first seeing how you don't have choices to make but in practice you will have plenty, if playing the game stealthy will be your choice it will reflect on the perk grid, you just won't have to stare at it for minutes cracking your brain over which perks to take that would make your stealth better.

IIh ! Sorry for the TL;DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.