• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thanks for hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I wish to thank Orcnet, Ralle and -Kobas- for supporting this project so that it got hosted. :psmile:

I will do my best to actively support this project and to make this game a nice contribution to the community so that it can be enjoyed by a big audience of players.

Stay tuned for the first release coming in the next months.

Thanks
MoCo

Last edited:
Level 4
Hay man has there been any progress on the map ? It has been nearly 4 months since your last update (sorry if I'm wrong ) and I was wondering what is the future of the map ? Please reply.

Level 13
Hey folks, just a short note to let you know that I've finally found time to continue working on this and make some fair progress.

I've added most of the items and I'll now shift my attention on improving the boss encounters, endgame mechanics and item drop rates.

I'm not exactly sure when the first public beta is ready, but I think it will within the next 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.